User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *******Good Wednesday morning*******

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A great morning for me ! I've been offered a new job as a material support associate at Boston Medical Center. Two and a half months with no job is no fun.

Mentioned
    560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    A great morning for me ! I've been offered a new job as a material support associate at Boston Medical Center. Two and a half months with no job is no fun.
    Congrats!
    Want to buy anything Andre Dawson - Twitter @The8Hawk8
    159,911 Total Cards, 4,181 Different Cards, 1,098 Autographs, 355 1/1s, 174 RCs, 373 Graded, 187 Packs, 6 Buttons, 1,282 Mem Cards, 2,666 SN Cards
    28 Cameos, 206 Mentions, 337 Checklists
    Also collecting Drew Brees with my son

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk8 View Post
    Good morning everyone.
    @mouschi did you cut up a bat before? I thought I remember you saying that you did. I just want the end of this bat with the Dawson signature (and the Buckner since its on top) but you could have rest of it (includes Canseco lol) and make customs with it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Team-of-Dreams-Multiple-Autographs-Bat-/221957464687?hash=item33adb2226f:g:N-8AAOSwwE5WXwrN
    Very cool.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats!
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    Very cool.
    Very cool as an item or very cool that I want [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] to cut it up lol. I think the barrel would look awesome cut off and displayed in one of my cabinets
    Want to buy anything Andre Dawson - Twitter @The8Hawk8
    159,911 Total Cards, 4,181 Different Cards, 1,098 Autographs, 355 1/1s, 174 RCs, 373 Graded, 187 Packs, 6 Buttons, 1,282 Mem Cards, 2,666 SN Cards
    28 Cameos, 206 Mentions, 337 Checklists
    Also collecting Drew Brees with my son

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Morning all.
    Zac, no fun. I dislike how hospitals seemingly take their time. (I said seemingly) You'd think eating/getting nutrients would be a big deal. I think it's great how much you support your gf and her family.

Picked up a Chris Berman sweet spot yesterday. He's on my master list of needs. Didn't expect to see many of the announcer graphs. Missed on a gammons a few mo the back. Hope to see another

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool as an item or very cool that I want @mouschi to cut it up lol. I think the barrel would look awesome cut off and displayed in one of my cabinets

Very cool for both reasons. I bet [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] would make an awesome Canseco card. And you would have a awesome display piece.

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning everyone.
    @mouschi did you cut up a bat before? I thought I remember you saying that you did. I just want the end of this bat with the Dawson signature (and the Buckner since its on top) but you could have rest of it (includes Canseco lol) and make customs with it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Team-of-Dreams-Multiple-Autographs-Bat-/221957464687?hash=item33adb2226f:g:N-8AAOSwwE5WXwrN
    I sure did! Well, not me personally. https://tanmanbaseballfan.com/2015/04...e-used-ba.html - I wouldn't really have any use for it myself, but the placement on that Dawson looks pretty dang good for a custom. PM me if you are interested in buying it and cutting that sucker up. I can share with you the email address of the guy who did it for me. He is in Louisiana somewhere. I shipped my gamer to him with a bunch of instructions and he cut it all up.

I may have scared him off from doing it again, lol but if you just want the 2 pieces off of the bat, then I don't think that would be too terribly costly to do. However, with that said, it looks like Dawson signs TTM, so I wonder if it would be better to get an unsigned bat, have it chopped up and send to him with $20 (I think that is the donation he asks for.) That might end up being pretty slick!
    Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!

zc3009
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by metallicalex777 View Post
    Good Morning Gents! I am officially on a two week vacation and will be spending a lot of time with family.

Zack - What hospital is Jayme's dad staying in? Sounds like you are giving full support to Jayme and her family.
    We are at Regional West in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. It's about an hour from Alliance. I'll be heading back to school tomorrow night just so I don't miss an entire week of class, considering next week is the last week of classes before finals week. I'll be coming back over here Saturday morning

Quote Originally Posted by michaelstepper View Post
    Morning all.
    Zac, no fun. I dislike how hospitals seemingly take their time. (I said seemingly) You'd think eating/getting nutrients would be a big deal. I think it's great how much you support your gf and her family.

Picked up a Chris Berman sweet spot yesterday. He's on my master list of needs. Didn't expect to see many of the announcer graphs. Missed on a gammons a few mo the back. Hope to see another
    It's just frustrating when you know he needs something but they have to do so many tests just to confirm. And when you're with somebody for 6 years, you become part of the family haha. One of the best moments yesterday was when he whispered into Jaymes ear that I'm part of his family

Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afternoon folks
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

alexarmijo2009
     @AlexGArmijo
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On lock down at the hospital I work at because of the San Bernardino shooting.
    Alex: Andre Ethier SUPER COLLECTOR

FLICKR: Andre Ethier PC

YouTube Channel: Alex Armijo

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ugh

alexarmijo2009
     @AlexGArmijo
    Mentioned