Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Good Wednesday morning*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Cutting up some meat today. Hope all is well with you guys. Last few days it's seemed a few of you hit a rough patch. Best of luck for those of you who need it!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Here's a little video for you guys..
(hopefully it works for external sites)

[video]http://videos.web.boeing.com/video/2346 [/video]

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got more sleep last night than Monday night. Got about 5-6 hours of off and on sleep last night, a lot better than the 3 hours the night before. It's tough to tell own things are going for Jaymes dad. He hasn't ate since sunday, and he can't swallow food but they won't start putting nutrients into his IV until they do a swallow study, which was ordered yesterday morning, but they don't know when they'll get to it

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! I am officially on a two week vacation and will be spending a lot of time with family.

Zack - What hospital is Jayme's dad staying in? Sounds like you are giving full support to Jayme and her family.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
A great morning for me ! I've been offered a new job as a material support associate at Boston Medical Center. Two and a half months with no job is no fun.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts

Members online

Latest posts