Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how can this be a accident? Hanson death?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Accident in that he presumably didn't mean for it to happen. Did he cause it to happen by partaking, of course.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I guess.. When i was a user back in the day and all that garbage I knew that i could die from it at any moment. As i lost a lot of friends due to drugs and alcohol. So i guess i can see what they mean. he didn't want to die just party.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
It is an accident because it was a situation that was avoidable and was not with the intention of committing suicide. The mixing part does not have anything to do. Cocaine or alcohol by itself can kill you very easily.

WillBBC

Feb 22, 2012
After hearing how he died I do not feel bad for him at all

You dont "accidentally" die from doing drugs and alcohol together....

Sure you can. I'm not going to go into details but I've been around a lot of people who do a lot of things, and it can very well cause some serious accidents. Some people might argue semantics about what is and isn't an accident, but if you take a little too much of product A, a little too much of product B, throw in a handful of drinks and you can have an accident. It could be a bad stomach ache, it could be your heart stopping.

Jun 30, 2010
After hearing how he died I do not feel bad for him at all

You dont "accidentally" die from doing drugs and alcohol together....

If the intent is to die then it isn't an accident. If the intent is to get high, medicate, momentary run from problems etc and you die, then it is an accident if your intent is to live another day( even if your intent is to get high again). Unfortunately, in so many cases, choosing a path of drugs and then overindulging to get a higher high leads to death. However, we should feel compassion for these folks who obviously are suffering but, ultimately, THEY ALONE make continuous choices that lead to their destruction( and that, in many cases is difficult to feel "Bad" for someone who makes those choices). Seeing it firsthand BiggioBrooks might give you a different perspective instead of being so hardcore.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
How you can accidentally kill yourself.

You drink. A line of cocaine sobers you up.

Drink more. More cocaine. The two sort of counter-balance eachother.

Before you know it, you've done way too much cocaine for your body to handle, without even realizing you're that high.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I could be off here, as it has been a while since I heard a specific age mentioned, but I think you are maybe getting a taste of his worldly experience from all of 16-18 years? It's easy to be so opinionated and self assured when you have seen (and know) it all!

I still occasionally think about my brothers friend who died in a motorcycle accident maybe 30-35 years ago. I didn't know him, but the story sank in as a strong memory and life lesson. He had been drinking that night and tried to get my brother to join him for a late night/early morning ride. Sadly, my brother was sleeping and instead of realizing the potential for disaster (blame it on youth too), he shrugged his friend off. The friend failed to make a sharp corner and hit a tree at high speed. The alcohol definitely played a large role in the event, but the intent was not to die and it was an accident in the truest sense.

Seeing it firsthand BiggioBrooks might give you a different perspective instead of being so hardcore.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I could be off here, as it has been a while since I heard a specific age mentioned, but I think you are maybe getting a taste of his worldly experience from all of 16-18 years? It's easy to be so opinionated and self assured when you have seen (and know) it all!

He's in his 20's but his simplistic half-baked opinions have had the same "14 year old" vibe in the several years I've seen him posting on various sites. He's actually toned it down from when he started posting on this board a few years ago, it mainly comes through in the knee-jerk utterly predictable responses to any thread about drug deaths, drunk driving, or Topps doing something wrong.

Members online

Latest posts