Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WWE TLC PPV 12/13/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Starts w/Dean getting the edge on Owens, but Owens quickly turns the tide. A solid fight throughout, until a flurry to set up Ambrose getting a pinning attempt on Owens. He covers Owens and Owens is too far away from the ropes, looks, reaches and doesn't get them before the 3 count, but the ref stopped anyway, expecting the rope break.

After that, Owens goes for the pop up power bomb but Ambrose rolls Owens through for the 3 count.

Result: Winner, and NEW Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Paige & Charlotte for the Diva's title is next on the card.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
How wonderful. A woefully paced match, with brutal interference from Naitch. Paige hits Ram-Paige on Charlotte, next to the ropes and Ric musters enough energy to semi pull his daughters leg to the ropes. Charlotte takes, as Michael Cole so eloquently put it, the protective covering off the turnbuckle (not the turnbuckle pad, as it's been called since I've been watching wrestling) and drops Paige, face first into the exposed turnbuckle.

Result: Charlotte beats Paige via pinfall to retain the Diva's title.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Then some fool proposed to his lady friend in the ring before Raw. Would've been better during Raw, as it would've been SO much better than anything of late.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Next up, Reigns vs. Tater Tot in a TLC match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship of the World.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Anyone else have their feed chopping & repeating a lot of the same stuff ? Mine has been ****ing brutal all night.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
A traditional car wreck, right out of the gate as Reigns hit Sheamus with a shot under his right eye. A stiff, legit shot. Seems like Sheamus is slightly woozy, but he's still forging forward. A brutal fight / brawl all the way through. Big spot, near the end, where Reigns & Sheamus went through a ladder. As Reigns made his way towards the top of the ladder, he pushed off Sheamus, who landed, through a table and it looked like Reigns was going to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship of the World. Nope, out comes ADR & Rusev (Barrett must've been sick ... ). They hit Reigns, who recovered but Reigns got waffled with the Brouge Kick and Sheamus climbed the ladder to grab the belt.

Result: Sheamus climbs the ladder and retains the WWE World Heavyweight Championship of the World.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Afterwards, Reigns waffles the world with the chairs. ADR & Rusev quickly are banished with destruction. Sheamus gets more and more and more. HHH comes wandering down. Hmmmmmm, I wonder where this is going ... HHH, after moments of pleading, gets a superman punch and a beatdown, w/fists & chairs. Steph pleads, but, as is the case, when she speaks, nobody listens. Reigns gives HHH snake eyes on the announce table and powerbombs him on the Spanish announce table. The table doesn't break. Well, Reigns gets on the announce table, runs and drops the elbow. That does the trick.

Reigns leaves ... well, half way down the entrance ramp, but as HHH is being helped to the back, Reigns runs around the ring and gives HHH a hellacious spear. Steph screams. Folks yawn.

I guess this is a way to get Reigns 1/10th over ... not sure where they go from here though.

My PPV score ? 5/10. The Diva's match ... bleh. Rusev / Ryback ... double ugh. The tag team title match was absolutely outstanding ! The main even was solid, even though the crowd was ****ting all over it. You knew it wouldn't be a catch-as-catch-can match; you knew it was going to be a slugger's brawl. The Owens / Ambrose match was decent ... but, no Cesaro, Ziggler, Barrett, etc ... Decently solid show, but you never know what traction WWE can gain off tonight.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I would give it a 5 or a 6. The Swagger/Del Rio match was better than anticipated. Glad to see the IC strap on Ambrose. The main event was decent. although it's hard for me to get by my dislike of Reigns and Sheamus. (I somewhat like "face" Sheamus, but I can't buy off on "heel" Sheamus.)

Comments and Questions

What's next for Owens?

Stephanie is still a biscuit.

Isn't King Barrett in the League of Nations?

Aren't Rusev and Ryback the same person?

New Day Rocks!

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Just finish watching it. Wasn't bad show. Ladder match was fun and exciting. Tables match despite few botches was watchable. AdR and Jack Swagger was better than expected. Same goes for Rusev and Ryback. Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens was match of the show. Divas match was ok. Good for Roman on getting crowd behind him after fans chanting for John Cena.

Members online

Latest posts