Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Calorie burn while sorting cards question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
One for the fitness guys.

Would sorting cards ( into numerical order for instance) for an hour be the same as walking slow for an hour?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I would be surprised if it was close - but I did discover that my fitbit registers steps when I sort cards. The constant back and forth motion seems to make it think I'm walking. It is an easy 500 steps to sort box of tops base.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
If sorting cards is a workout then Barry [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] is FCB's Richard Simmons.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
misc 3200 count box baseball or football to TEAMS in several hours . Then in alpha order about one hour per team [800] . 500,000 filed that way 150,000 to finish . At this time no light in shed or heat so i'm slower . I will take a break or two .
Hope to have pictures soon

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Would sorting cards ( into numerical order for instance) for an hour be the same as walking slow for an hour?

maybe if you sort your cards on a 6-8 foot long table and have to move you ass left or right all the time to access your stacks of 100's, 10s, 1's, etc. ;)

Sitting in a chair with a tv dinner tray or card table pulled up to your chair... I highly doubt you will get much calorie burn - likely about the same as resting calorie burn.

Members online

Latest posts