Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 1/4********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Morning all
Happy birthday Adam!

Awesome Grace Brad, shadowbox or not it's purdy.

Took the weekend to get some envelopes ready to ship. Have a few cards I'll post later. See if anyone wants them here. Probably team collector items but never know.

Happy birthday Adam. I got myself a Xbox one for your birthday. I got tired of my friends telling me how awesome Fallout 4 is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! What a great gift!!!

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Afternoon guys.

I had a few cards listed on eBay good til cancelled. They have been listed for months finally sell one of them for $400 on Saturday night, buyer has messaged me 3 times already including threatening to send it back if it's not mint. Maybe it's me but people are way too impatient and too into cards. I did a deal few months ago with someone for the first time contingent on 2 of my cards being authenticated by PSA and had already sent my most of my $3000 end and received about $1,000 in cards back until the other 2 cards I were to send passed and were shipped. Not once was I worried. /end rant

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Did I say Happy Birthday Adam! Yet? Happy Birthday!

Been a long few days

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Happy Birthday, Adam!!:D
Brad - Outstanding Grace card!
Our nephew stayed with us for a few days during his Christmas break and brought his Xbox one with him. I was very impressed with the graphics!:eek: I now have an Xbox one on my list of things to get, my short list...:cool:

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Evening all...

As most have said, HBD Adam and nice card Brad.

Dustin, stop making up $hi( with your "facts" ;)

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Evening all...

Ryan

I get all my facts off the same web site every morning. I'm not the one taking polar bears into the penguin habits to get an accurate number of how many they can eat lol

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I get all my facts off the same web site every morning. I'm not the one taking polar bears into the penguin habits to get an accurate number of how many they can eat lol

At this point I don't even believe you collect Andre Dawson...

Ryan

A_Pharis

Did I say Happy Birthday Adam! Yet? Happy Birthday!

Been a long few days

Good evening all!
Happy Birthday, Adam!!:D
Brad - Outstanding Grace card!
Our nephew stayed with us for a few days during his Christmas break and brought his Xbox one with him. I was very impressed with the graphics!:eek: I now have an Xbox one on my list of things to get, my short list...:cool:

Evening all...

Ryan

Thanks, everyone!

At this point I don't even believe you collect Andre Dawson...

Ryan

LOL!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Has the ebay app stopped giving 10-15 minute auction ending warnings? For the 4th time in as many days I missed two auctions that ended today. So irritated right now.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Has the ebay app stopped giving 10-15 minute auction ending warnings? For the 4th time in as many days I missed two auctions that ended today. So irritated right now.

I got them last night myself.

Jayme has officially crossed the halfway mark for her fundraising. She currently sits at $5,410 raised with 6 months remaining until she runs

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I got them last night myself.

Jayme has officially crossed the halfway mark for her fundraising. She currently sits at $5,410 raised with 6 months remaining until she runs

That's awesome!

Found a $25 gift card I had and added it to comc account along with $10 extra. Picked up for sure
Josh fellHauer USA 08 sweet spot
Sean casey 2005 sweet spot
Darin erstad 2001 sweet spot
David hale panini game ball
Chris Owings game ball
Yordano Ventura game ball
And possibly one more

Members online

Latest posts