Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Guys with fcb app problems.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Well let's do this again. It's a great thread and a great way to see others cards. Feel free to post a card from baseball or from anything else if you want, no need for rules. Also feel free to post as often as you want.

I'll post my favourite card from my collection.

006-6.jpg

Odd. I've tested it on the s6

Sent from my BLU STUDIO ONE PLUS using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Am I literally going to have to uninstall and reinstall the app every time I want to post pictures?!? I did it last week and everything has been working fine. Was able to make a post with two pictures no problem this morning.

Now back to the same thing...when I try to add the second picture it just going to a blank white and gray screen? Back button does nothing...wonder what kind of error could possibly be causing this?

Have to crash the app just to get back in-go to post again, and same thing. Trying to add multiple pictures to posts is incredibly frustrating.

Thanks,
Jeff

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Am I literally going to have to uninstall and reinstall the app every time I want to post pictures?!? I did it last week and everything has been working fine. Was able to make a post with two pictures no problem this morning.

Now back to the same thing...when I try to add the second picture it just going to a blank white and gray screen? Back button does nothing...wonder what kind of error could possibly be causing this?

Have to crash the app just to get back in-go to post again, and same thing. Trying to add multiple pictures to posts is incredibly frustrating.

Thanks,
Jeff

I wish I could fix the issue. I can't. Have you tried the native mobile skin?

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Ahh so your talking about using the actual website in its mobile form? Gotcha-I was aware of that but it seems hard to be able to go back to old posts in the mobile version. I'll try it out to see if it's working better.

Thanks,
Jeff

bmx807

Aug 7, 2008
I'm having some problems with the app using the galaxy s7. When I try to view a post the first few on the page are not showing up. The only way to read the post is to select quote then I can read it but it is formated in html. Added a pic of what I see. I've tried everything can think of to fix it but nothing works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1462604291551.jpg
    1462604291551.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 32

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm having some problems with the app using the galaxy s7. When I try to view a post the first few on the page are not showing up. The only way to read the post is to select quote then I can read it but it is formated in html. Added a pic of what I see. I've tried everything can think of to fix it but nothing works.

Im having the same issues. [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] said to uninstall and reinstall but its still not working. I think its still being looked into.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

Im having the same issues. [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] said to uninstall and reinstall but its still not working. I think its still being looked into.

I'm also having the same issues with my s6

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using the Freedom Card board Mobile app

I am now having this issue on my GS5. Seems to be happening to Android users.

1465258890092.jpg

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
My new phone has no lower left menu button like my previous galaxy did, so I can only post by tapping an existing post and hitting reply.

No ability to create new posts or anything.

Am I missing something?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Everytime I try to upload a pic now it's tells me it's not a valid image file, although I'm uploading a picture from my phone....could just be something I'm doing wrong, but I have no idea

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
My new phone has no lower left menu button like my previous galaxy did, so I can only post by tapping an existing post and hitting reply.

No ability to create new posts or anything.

Am I missing something?

Mine is doing the same thing.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
This is the first time I've been able to get on from the app in weeks. (iPhone)

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Everytime I try to upload a pic now it's tells me it's not a valid image file, although I'm uploading a picture from my phone....could just be something I'm doing wrong, but I have no idea

Exact same thing happened to me. I deleted the app, reloaded it, and now it works fine. On an iPhone 6s.

Members online

No members online now.