Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lawrence Phillips commits suicide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
He was facing the death penalty. I applaud him for saving us the money it would take the tax payers to reach the verdict and carry out that penalty. I wish more of his fellow inmates would follow his lead.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
He was facing the death penalty. I applaud him for saving us the money it would take the tax payers to reach the verdict and carry out that penalty. I wish more of his fellow inmates would follow his lead.

Jeez bro, a little rough. I've been an inmate, people make mistakes, some people make more and bigger mistakes. A life is a life regardless or any other circumstances

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Jeez bro, a little rough. I've been an inmate, people make mistakes, some people make more and bigger mistakes. A life is a life regardless or any other circumstances

Sure, we all make mistakes. Driving your car into three teenagers, choking out your girlfriend, stealing a vehicle, catching a slew of other felonies, and murdering your cell mate is not a mistake.

We need to use more needles and less cells for people like Phillips. A life is not a life regardless. Some lives are a waste of oxygen. Like Phillips. I don't know how he killed himself, but I hope it was slow and painful.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Sure, we all make mistakes. Driving your car into three teenagers, choking out your girlfriend, stealing a vehicle, catching a slew of other felonies, and murdering your cell mate is not a mistake.

We need to use more needles and less cells for people like Phillips. A life is not a life regardless. Some lives are a waste of oxygen. Like Phillips. I don't know how he killed himself, but I hope it was slow and painful.

I still blame Stan Kroenke.

The news of the Rams moving apparently hit LP pretty hard

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
His family is donating his brain for CTE studies. Maybe something good will come from his death.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
gmc13798220160113094400.jpg

Members online