Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Pin, I'm guessing your fine then? My oldest graduates this may and heads off to college after spending the summer with his mom. He's gone so much now he pretty much only sleeps at home. I'll miss him but very indifferent about it

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Best of luck.
Soo in my amazing lack of organization I purchased two cards yesterday that I had already won earlier in the week. Is anyone here interested in a Chris sale or Shelby miller game ball auto?
Thinking of doing a board giveaway unless someone here wants them

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Best of luck.
Soo in my amazing lack of organization I purchased two cards yesterday that I had already won earlier in the week. Is anyone here interested in a Chris sale or Shelby miller game ball auto?
Thinking of doing a board giveaway unless someone here wants them

What set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Doing grocery shopping for a Family of 6 with snow coming is much harder work than my actual Job...:lol:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Afternoon all!

Doing grocery shopping for a Family of 6 with snow coming is much harder work than my actual Job...:lol:

Yeah people get nuts in the stores when weather is expected. This may be the first plowable snow of the year here so I'm sure my store is nuts. Glad I already went first thing this morning.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yeah people get nuts in the stores when weather is expected. This may be the first plowable snow of the year here so I'm sure my store is nuts. Glad I already went first thing this morning.

I just went, i can imagine thur or friday. People go freakin nuts lol

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I just love this kind of crap..

Offer: Jan-20-16 10:12:29 PST
Retraction: Jan-20-16 10:13:06 PST

Explanation: Cannot contact the seller

He made an offer on an item and it was automatically declined at $100 so he made an offer of $150 to probably check out how high my offer reject was set at and then retracted his offer.. ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts