Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

4d9755ed-9e69-4481-a707-8158ad7e0a4c_zps7vu9pwir.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I was bored overnight so I looked back at page 100 of the FCB Baseball section. I was shocked to see it was exactly a year ago. I was even more shocked to see a post from [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] because his post a year ago about the weather is going to happen the same way.

image_40.jpeg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all from cold and snowy Cincy!

As announced yesterday; Pete Rose will be in the Reds HOF, not quite the same as Cooperstown but still a HOF worth being in.
Quote of the day at the Pete Rose Press Conference:

"Reporter: Pete, what do you want your statue to be? Hitting? Hit after 4192 with finger in air on first base? Head First slide?
Pete: Whatever as along as it's not me standing at the $2.00 window at Turfway"

Classic Pete Rose
btw, Turfway is a local horse track.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I was bored overnight so I looked back at page 100 of the FCB Baseball section. I was shocked to see it was exactly a year ago. I was even more shocked to see a post from @gt2590 because his post a year ago about the weather is going to happen the same way.

image_40.jpeg

More proof I need to move somewhere warmer!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning gents. Spent the evening with Jayme last night. I believe she's still in shock that he's actually gone. I know I am still a little myself, but I've also accepted it too. Funeral has been set for next Friday with the burial being st the nebraska veterans cemetery at alliance

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Took the day off. It's icy and the kids are out of school. Didn't have much going on at work, so figured I'd just hang with the fam today. Still woke up early, without the alarm. Been enjoying some peace and quiet, while everyone else is still sleeping.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, I was in such a deep sleep this morning my alarm going off was a real disruption to my morning

Zach, condolences and prayers to yours and Jayme's families

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. dropped my wife off at the airport this morning.. She had to go visit an old friend due to her daughter moving out today..

For some reason it hits women harder then men when they move out..

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Zack, sorry to hear it brother. Thoughts and prayers. I commend your strength throughout the entire ordeal. I'm sure you were a rock for Jayme to lean on in such a dark time

Members online