Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Barry Larkin Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

westusmc

Jan 16, 2016
Tulsa, OK
I couldn't find this thread so I figured I'd create it.

I recently dusted off my Larkin collection for the first time in over 15 years and was shocked to find out how many cards there are now. The last time I bought a baseball card of any kind was in the late 90s. I tend to get a little obsessive about things so I compiled a list of all his cards over Christmas/New Years and have been buying up cheap cards and building a website for my collection for the past few weeks. My list of what I have/need is linked in my signature. Any help finding lots of inexpensive cards I need is appreciated. I'm starting to accumulate some duplicates I could trade but I don't have many yet, and definitely none of much value.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I love Barry Larkin!

He's was a great player a decent broadcaster. I think his talent would be better on the field as a manager though.

Welcome to FCB. With me being in Cincy, his stuff is hard to find. Get outside of Ohio and his stuff is everywhere.

Fordman

westusmc

Jan 16, 2016
Tulsa, OK
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I'm going to spend a lot of time scanning the internet. I cleaned out my local card shop of 8 of the 9 Larkins they had. I'll check out that auction website.

westusmc

Jan 16, 2016
Tulsa, OK
That stuff is really nice, but definitely out of my price range. One of those bats or jersey's would make an awesome display piece. The socks and ankle supports, not so much.

westusmc

Jan 16, 2016
Tulsa, OK
I appreciate it, but I'm focusing on cards I don't already have. That would be a cool novelty to get when finding new cards becomes more challenging.

Members online