Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I am having an issue with uploading to photobucket since Sunday....what am I doing wrong?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Anyone else having an issue and is there a better way or site to upload stuff? It only uploads to 90% and just spins and spins. Happens on my phone, my work computer, my laptop and home computer and I just uploaded Explorer 10. Thanks for everyone's help in advance....

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Not the same issue but I have had problems rearranging the pictures in an album. It acts like they have been rearranged and shows them in the new order but when I leave the site and come back, all the pictures revert back. Tried from different computers too with the same problem

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I've been having the same issue on both my laptop (with Chrome and IE) as well as my iPhone 6. I let the damn wheel spin for 24 hours and now I'm dealing with trying to delete the 50+ uploads of the same damn pictures. I was trying to upload 10 new images and each one was uploaded 25+ times. Now I'm having issues trying to delete them all. ARGH!

Yes, we know, Photobucket sucks :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I am having an issue with uploading to photobucket since Sunday....what am I ...

Sportscardalbum

But I still have a PB account and had issues uploading as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Not the same issue but I have had problems rearranging the pictures in an album. It acts like they have been rearranged and shows them in the new order but when I leave the site and come back, all the pictures revert back. Tried from different computers too with the same problem

I had that too. 20 minutes of work wasted several times over. And the failed uploads mentioned above. And then it would upload photos rotated 180o for no reason, with each rotation to fix it taking 15 seconds. Photobucket is trash.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I've been having the same issue on both my laptop (with Chrome and IE) as well as my iPhone 6. I let the damn wheel spin for 24 hours and now I'm dealing with trying to delete the 50+ uploads of the same damn pictures. I was trying to upload 10 new images and each one was uploaded 25+ times. Now I'm having issues trying to delete them all. ARGH!

Yes, we know, Photobucket sucks :)

Yep, that happened to me, too. Started an upload on my phone, and it spun. By the time I checked on the PC 2 hours later I had 25 or more uploads of the same picture. First issue I have ever had, so I still love Photobucket...for now.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Sportscardalbum

Words simply cannot express how much anyone reading this who is attempting to use Photobucket needs to delete everything and transition over to SportsCardAlbum.com immediately.

I've spent hours scanning & taking pictures this weekend, and just mere minutes uploading/organizing on this AMAZING site. Just a great tool I wish I had known about sooner.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I'll second SportsCardAlbum or use WordPress or BlogSpot to post your pics.

You can hot link your pics from either site and not worry about the photobucket advertising.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Any ideas on how to transition from Photobucket to another site? I am just not going to re-scan hundreds of cards and other items :S

Thanks

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Any ideas on how to transition from Photobucket to another site? I am just not going to re-scan hundreds of cards and other items :S

Thanks

I am in the process of moving to Flickr and I have been opening each picture in Photobucket, downloading to my PC then dragging it into Flickr.

Members online

No members online now.