Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good morning Thread ~ Tuesday 2/2********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone

scan0001_4.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It's still Monday here bub...
I do like the posting of cards though, cool to see what's in collections

The Monday night/Tuesday morning thread lol! I am going to try to post a Dawson card from my collection every morning I start the thread. Maybe it's something someone has never seen before like yesterday someone had said they had never seen a Squirt card. Maybe some have never seen these Perma Graphic credit cards. This one is the gold version of course.

I love the Master Strokes! I pulled a Frank Thomas and Nomo and a couple of others when this product came out.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, work today, then off for two days, tomorrow we take Logan for his one year pictures 😱 I can't believe how time flies, although he isn't quite one yet, but this is when the photographer had an open appointment

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all, work today, then off for two days, tomorrow we take Logan for his one year pictures 😱 I can't believe how time flies, although he isn't quite one yet, but this is when the photographer had an open appointment

Mets gear for the pictures?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
After yesterday i'm ready to go to work today . way behind on sorting for stadium ,only 60 days to go .

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all, it's official! I am 1 year closer to retirement or death, and it feels like a regular day...smh. Oh well have a good one