Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Februrary 3rd 2016 Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Harry and Martha drank their coffee as they listened to the morning weather report.
"There will be three to five inches of snow today. You must park your cars on the odd-numbered side of the street."
Harry got up from his coffee to move the car.
Two days later, they sat down with their cup of coffee and listened the weather forecast.
"There will be two to four inches of snow today. You must park your cars on the even-numbered side of the street."
Three days later, they tuned in to the weather report.
"There will be six to eight inches of snow today. You must park your cars on the... ." The power went off.
He said to Martha, "What am I going to do now?"
Martha said, "Just leave the car in the garage."

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
well my 20 min ride home from work yesterday took over 2hrs...............

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone

Posted this raw in yesterday's thread and received this in the mail yesterday.

scan0003_3.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Harry and Martha drank their coffee as they listened to the morning weather report.
"There will be three to five inches of snow today. You must park your cars on the odd-numbered side of the street."
Two days later, they sat down with their cup of coffee and listened the weather forecast.
"There will be two to four inches of snow today. You must park your cars on the even-numbered side of the street."
Three days later, they tuned in to the weather report.
"There will be six to eight inches of snow today. You must park your cars on the... ." The power went off.
He said to Martha, "What am I going to do now?"
Martha said, "Just leave the car in the garage."

That is pretty funny

well my 20 min ride home from work yesterday took over 2hrs...............

That is never good

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Good morning everyone

Posted this raw in yesterday's thread and received this in the mail yesterday.

scan0003_3.jpg

Holy Smokes! I remember a guy in maybe 1985-86 (could be off on my years) bringing a whole box of cards like above to a show to try and sell them. I couldn't make out who or what they were at the time. The big thick baseball card books wernt around then to reference to so I passed on them as well as many others. I believe the show was in St. Louis. Seeing this card has really got the memory banks working this morning. Can you show the back?

Fordman

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

Holy Smokes! I remember a guy in maybe 1985-86 (could be off on my years) bringing a whole box of cards like above to a show to try and sell them. I couldn't make out who or what they were at the time. The big thick baseball card books wernt around then to reference to so I passed on them as well as many others. I believe the show was in St. Louis. Seeing this card has really got the memory banks working this morning. Can you show the back?

Fordman

Working a few hours this morning, as soon as I get home I will scan the back for you.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Working a few hours this morning, as soon as I get home I will scan the back for you.

Thanks!

Fordman

EDIT: After a quick Google image search, yep, these were the ones the guy was trying to sell. In some of the advertising for them, I see the mail in order form has a Missouri address so that would make since that he would try to sell them at a show in St. Louis.

Fordman

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. My supervisor from the college will be down today to conduct an evaluation. It is the first of five evaluations for the semester

Members online