Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for a new home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Just wanted to say hi. After my recent excommunication from Blowoutcards due to naughty language/offensive off-topic humor I thought I'd give this place a try so I can stay up to date with all the ins and outs of this hobby. I was a longstanding member since 2007 so this will be a new experience.

I currently reside in AZ and stick to baseball for the most part. I PC a variety of different players including players from my favorite teams (Braves/D-Backs) and I also dabble with prospecting.

This time around I plan to keep my humor to myself so I don't suffer the same fate I did on Blowout. I'm your problem now.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Welcome D2R! Glad you're here. From what I've read on BO, you have a great personal knowledge of players, prospects and cards in general. I read BO but rarely comment. We do have an anything goes section so you should be safe there.

Might I suggest popping in to the morning thread every morning just to say hi. You'll find some decent collectors in there plus a chuckle or two .

Fordman
Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Welcome D2R! Glad you're here. From what I've read on BO, you have a great personal knowledge of players, prospects and cards in general. I read BO but rarely comment. We do have an anything goes section so you should be safe there.

Might I suggest popping in to the morning thread every morning just to say hi. You'll find some decent collectors in there plus a chuckle or two .

Fordman
ONLY if he buys the coffee

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Welcome aboard. You've now been banned for posting. Ban expiration date; Never.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

Fordman

When you say "anything goes", does that mean absolutely no censorship? Politics & religion included? I know those were the big no-no's on Blowout.

Sorry I missed the morning thread, is that in the off-topic section?

ONLY if he buys the coffee

I'm more of a tea and crumpets kind of guy.

Welcome aboard. You've now been banned for posting. Ban expiration date; Never.

Well, that didn't take long.

Lol...welcome to FCB

Thank you sir

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Ah, so it's like a top secret club where you need to know the secret handshake to get in. That sounds pretty sweet.

It's just for those that can stomach anything and don't get their ******* in a bunch because someone has a differentiation of opinion. So far I don't think anyone has been banned from a post in there.

Fordman

Members online

Latest posts