Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^ Wrestlemania 32 Thread *^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Could you all imagine if a "boo" could be redeemed for a dollar? We'd all be millionaires tomorrow night.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Terrible ... absolutely terrible. The booking is the most mind numbing of the night, minus the Rock coming out for virtually nothing.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Some random thoughts...(having pulled an all-nighter...which at my age is staying up until midnight!)

I hope they can wrap up the Undertaker vs. Shane angle. It was a great match, but why?

The Divas match was better than anticipated.

Triple H did great job of selling Roman Reigns. (I think even the casual wrestling fan knew he was going to drop the belt, but it made it look almost believable.)

Battle Royal - meh (...although it is hard to make those look good)

Amrose-Lesnar was solid. Maybe Reigns turns on Ambrose tonight?

Jericho-Styles - suprised at the ending

IC Ladder - Woo! Woo! Woo! Is Zach Ryder related to Rick Martel?) :)

The purpose of having The Rock show up was...?

I'm going to go have a heaping bowl of Booty-O's and get ready for my kids.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
I was a little surprised at some of the outcomes
Especially where the booking goes from here - but Tonight's Raw usually does a good job

Undertaker winning does what?
No idea

Fully expected Sasha to win the strap - I can see creative blowing any momentum she pulls bc it will be at SummerSlam when she finally wins and by then everyone won't care any more bc Sasha and Charlotte would have fought 90,000 times by then

I can only see Roman feuding with The Wyatt's or they bring Lesnar back into the picture
Hopefully it's Lesnar

Wyatt's keep on getting buried
No idea where they go from here

Zach Ryder winning was a foreseeable thank you for working NXT for a year
He'll drop it back to KO so him and Zayn can feud

Baron Corbin better be booked like he was in NXT - a great heel but if he's not pissing people off every week people won't vest anything

I feel bad for Ziggler - still hasn't had a singles match at Mania yet

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Side note
The wwe supposedly muted a lot of the boos roman got last night
I think I saw a clip on b/r

They gotta turn him heel bc i doubt people are buying his merch and if he isn't selling merch i don't think they'll keep running him out there

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
the WWE has never been very good at figuring out what to do with a group of big men like the Wyatts. I know he isn't wrestling full time but maybe if this is the last run for the undertaker, working a program with the Wyatt's could help both of them. I don't think taker can wrestle much in the singles category but a new age ministry with the Wyatts would be fun to watch.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Gonna listen to Russo wrestling Inc podcast from last night shortly.

I'm surprised the entire internet wasn't down after raw.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts