Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help on a Jordan card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
The prerequisite "there's no action on the basketball card board so I'm asking this here" line.

Came across this card and what I can't figure out is if this is some sort of gold signature parallel, a promo or error.1456347155639.jpg

I know these cards minus the Sig are super common but despite all the Google images, web, eBay and comc searches, I can't find another one it.

Any clue?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Man , I should know. I was heavily collecting MJ in this era and def had the reg set ect. I can't recall seeing a sig version. I'm sure there are some MJ Supercollectors, and maybe some other boards basketball focused can shed light. For your benefit, I hope it's rare and has some value.

Ryan

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
I think it's a special version UD created. I don't recall there being parallels and UD was famous for creating Shop at Home stuff or other items for special sellers. It's strange that these aren't more out there.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I think it's a special version UD created. I don't recall there being parallels and UD was famous for creating Shop at Home stuff or other items for special sellers. It's strange that these aren't more out there.

Ha, I almost tagged you as you're one of the only basketball guys here. I almost mentioned Shop at Home but feel that probably would have been a Jumbo size card set, not a standard size one. But I could be way off. The 10 card sets of these don't mention odds for any special versions. You'd think you would see something listed somewhere though.

Ryan

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Is this a parallel for the International set? A special Shop At Home set sounds possible too.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Freedom Card Board mobile app