Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good morning Thread ~ Tuesday 3/1********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

scan0048.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Starting my last week at the elementary school. Today and tomorrow's activity in class is parachute popcorn, which all K-2 students tend to love so hopefully it goes well. I'm ready for Friday though when I get to play freeze tag with them :lol:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Full blown butt kicking flu. I haven't felt this bad in a very long time. I felt so bad last night that when my 10 yr old brought me the mail with some Jay Bruce cards, I thanked him and tossed them aside. Feeling better this morning but not much better.

Enjoy your day!
Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning men. I need a "The Hawk" inscription auto for my Cubs collection. It is kinda funny Dustin that he signs using quotes, brackets and no quotes without consistency.

Another Zimmer win. Although buybacks of cards made last year seem stupid to me.

s-l400.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning men. I need a "The Hawk" inscription auto for my Cubs collection. It is kinda funny Dustin that he signs using quotes, brackets and no quotes without consistency.

Another Zimmer win. Although buybacks of cards made last year seem stupid to me.

s-l400.jpg

Awesome pick up!

I wouldn't mind Buybacks of this years cards lol. Just as I don't mind Dawson signing everything differently to give me more variations to chase.

Members online