Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March 2016 acquisition thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Didn't see one started ... yet. Here's a couple monster Amaro's (yes, I know, football) ...

#'d/25

#'d/10

COMC acquisition. Shocked to see it on there and the price I got it at. It's #'d 5/5, but, it's a nameplate letter, so, truly a 1/1 ...

And, if that isn't #1, what is you ask ???

#'d 1/1

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Almost six years later, the rainbow is finally complete:

s-l500.jpg

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I believe this is the only full card RJ Laundry Tag there is. I see in Beckett there was one in 2005 Absolute but those are maybe 3/4s of the card. Still searching for a RJ Logoman card.

24ayjk35.jpg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Mattingly 05/50 - Don't think I posted this last month...

Feller 31/52

Ruth 05/10 - Thought I would never find this at a fair price.

Just need Trammell #12 , Musial #29 , Munson #12 1, henderson #12 3, and Davis #135 to complete the set. With names like Cobb, Ruth, Gehrig, Ott, etc. in this set, I'm surprised these are the last cards to track down.

Dimmagio SP. These cards rarely come up unless Burbank is ransoming them. Made a fair offer and seller accepted. Still need some BIG TIME cards to complete the set. Mantle, Cobb, and Seaver. I figured the Honus Wagner would be the last card to complete the set but I was able to pick that one up a while ago. Watch... It will be Seaver that winds up holding up completing the set! :)

Members online

Latest posts