Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Sunday Morning Thread/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Like a zombie this morning due to seeing Deadpool last night and totally not getting enough sleep.....totally worth it!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning. My son went to his first sleepover last night. Wife and I had a kid-free night for the first time in 2 years.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Good morning. My son went to his first sleepover last night. Wife and I had a kid-free night for the first time in 2 years.

You probably didn't know what to do with yourselves?

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ugh . slept late again . For once i'm ready for medical test tomorrow . Bad timing due to stadium sales start next month .
Linux ; try having a MIL and a son still in college living with you .

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
ugh . slept late again . For once i'm ready for medical test tomorrow . Bad timing due to stadium sales start next month .

Built in babysitters ;)

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning All!

You probably didn't know what to do with yourselves?

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

We didn't at first. We eventually figured out something to do :eek:

Ouch. I can't say anything nice about my in-laws, so I won't say anything about yours.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
MIL 85 in a wheelchair for years was great years ago -- rule 1 must like future wife 's mother or suffer . I was single till 28 lots of mothers I didn't like . Glad I waited

Members online