Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on 2016 Donruss wax?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I've been seriously contemplating picking up a case of 2016 Donruss and wanted to know the thoughts of those who have ripped any 2016 Donruss wax.

I know there are a lot of people who hate unlicensed products so no need to remind me. I mean, I can relate, I have very little unlicensed cards in my PC but I've also found that these unlicensed Panini products can be really fun to rip and some also tend to contain more value than the licensed products in terms of rip n flip.

And advice/help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I ripped a blaster case last night and really enjoyed it. Recouped about a third of the cost just selling 3 cards so far. I'm sure I'll be able to sell a few more things. Not sure if I'll break even or not but I don't really care. The trick will be figuring out what to do with the base.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I ripped a blaster case last night and really enjoyed it. Recouped about a third of the cost just selling 3 cards so far. I'm sure I'll be able to sell a few more things. Not sure if I'll break even or not but I don't really care. The trick will be figuring out what to do with the base.

Any Matt Duffy?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts