Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Leaf Babe Ruth Collection Baseball Box Group Buy - 16 left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Price shipped - $32

Configuration: 20 packs per box. 5 cards per box.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Leaf Is Pleased To Present To The Market Value Oriented Collectibles Of The Most Popular Athlete In The History Of American Sports, Babe Ruth. "The Babe Ruth Collection" Will Feature A Stunning Look At The Legendary Slugger With A Price Point Affordable To Virtually All Collectors.this Exciting Collection Features:

80-card Base Set:
Featuring A Captivating Look At The Babe In A Way That Will Educate And Entertain Younger Collectors, While Bringing Back Countless Memories Of The Past To The More Mature Sports Fan.

10-card Quotables:
Features The Words Of The Man Himself, Babe Ruth. Known For His Classic Words Of Wisdom And Wit, The Babe Is Celebrated Through This Collection Of Exciting "Quotables".

10-card Career Achievements Set:
Features The Career Achievements That Truly Made Babe Ruth Larger Than Life On The Diamond.

Yankee Stadium Seat Relics:
The 80-card Base Set Is Paralleled With Rare Original 1923 Yankee Stadium Seat Relics Inserted Randomly In Boxes.

Bat Relics (ny):
The 80-card Base Set Is Paralleled With Rare Game Used Babe Ruth NY Yankee Bat Relics Inserted Randomly In Boxes.

Bat Relics (boston):
The 80-card Base Set Is Paralleled With Rare Game Used Babe Ruth Boston Red Sox Bat Relics Inserted Randomly In Boxes.

Babe Ruth Cut Signature Card:
Look For A 1/1 Babe Ruth Cut Signature Card Randomly Inserted Into The Product!!!

$32 shipped

1- metalalex
9 - Mojo Dan
13 - George_Calfas
19 - Mojo Dan

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
If I'm reading correctly this appears to be the first Babe Ruth Red Sox bat inserted into packs (at least no other company has indicated the bat they used was a Sox bat...)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
If I'm reading correctly this appears to be the first Babe Ruth Red Sox bat inserted into packs (at least no other company has indicated the bat they used was a Sox bat...)

I would love to see documentation of a Boston Ruth bat.

Andrew, I am down for #13 please

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'd like to see an image(s) of the bats they are using. Any word if there will be barrels/knobs?

Ryan

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I would love to see documentation of a Boston Ruth bat.

Andrew, I am down for #13 please

I would guess it would be this one, maybe [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] and Brian can confirm if this was the one or not:

100-Year-Old Babe Ruth Bat Found In Mass. Basement Ready To Hit Auction « CBS Boston
ruthbat.jpg

Lot Detail - 1916-1918 Rookie Era Babe Ruth Game Used Hillerich & Bradsby Bat (One of Only Two Authenticated Examples) PSA/DNA GU-9
10461h_lg.jpeg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Is there a reason it only went for $200k? Yes that a ish ton of money, but I woulda thought $500-1M if there are actually only 2 known.

Id assume they have to make it stretch over multiple releases...??? Once te barrels/knobs are in a product, they could be nice.

Ryan

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
I think fleer used a ruth red sox bat around 2001.

They did that Sox set but I don't recall any indication the bat was actually from when he was on the Sox. I actually owned a copy not too long ago and inquired then.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
We are thinking about the same set. For some reason I think I remember beckett writing a article saying it was a Sox bat??

I can try to peek at some old Becketts I have laying around. Maybe some others can as well...

Members online

Latest posts