Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

--------Wednesday Morning Thread--------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, should be off today, but I switched with someone who needed off so I had Monday off instead, oh well....

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Between 12 to 18 inches of snow expected here through tomorrow morning. Hoooooray ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Windy but warm day today then back to March type weather at the end of the week.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Track practice was a little smoother last night compared to Monday. Hopefully after this week it's a lot better

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

I just checked the 10 day.... plenty of sunshine to go around.

10Day.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning. Expecting cloudy skies and no rain until sunday.
Dan, how's the little guy and everyone?

Think I've had a mild chest cold for about a week now. Lingering cough, wheezy a little tight to breathe.
Have some sheet rock work to do after work for a friend. Not feeling it, but duty calls.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Getting some scans done and some organization of my error collection. Can anyone tell me what cards these overlay of Wade Boggs are from? The Meulens card is from 1989 Star and the back overlay is of Karl Rhodes. The second has an overlay on from with Boggs and with the back overlay of David Rhode. I found some Star Boggs with the same prints "All-Star Stats" and "Post Season Stats" but his name is not the same print.

1vv88050.jpeg

wyb68kx1.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.