User Tag List

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: eddiejr's Yankees PC

dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome cards eddie!!!! Plzzzz tell me who you have incoming lol. I can't wait

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks2151 View Post
    Really nice stuff. Love the Fernandez man.
    Thank you kind sir : )
    I'm looking forward to making some more trades with you ; )

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by psj View Post
    Awesome cards eddie!!!! Plzzzz tell me who you have incoming lol. I can't wait
    Thank you as well : )
    I look forward to making a trade or two with you too.

I actually got it in today. He certainly isn't the most famous Yankee, he actually only played one game and that was in spring training. He whiffed. I guess that didn't help him make the team.

May I present...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got some mail! Nothing too fancy but knocks a few more off the huge list.

dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Gardner!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINALLY got around to scanning my newest additions

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These I got in a super easy trade with [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION] for my side pc, thanks again Peter!

dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love that Charlie Devens auto!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy new year everyone! I figure I'd start off 2017 with some recent acquisitions...

Some IP autos

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some awesome cards I got in a trade with [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION]...

Not a big fan of the no logo stuff but this bad boy was hard to pass up : )

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few more IP's and a rare Yankees uni on card I needed...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here we have an ultra rare error card, so rare it's probably the only one in existence! What makes it an error is instead of saying autograph it says game-used bat

Lol, not really. I just slapped a sticker auto on Berroa's only Yankee uni issued card, weird that his only card would be a bat card but it is. Normally I would buy the cards signed via IP/TTM but I just didn't like the looks of the bat card with an on card auto on it. So I fired up the photoshop, borrowed some pics from COMC and and gave it a test to see which sticker auto might succeed in covering up the big SS, sure enough he had a silver sticker that was slightly bigger than his others so I bought them and when they arrived I did some minor surgery... Finished product doesn't look to bad, you can still barely see some of the SS near the bottom of the sticker though. I believe this is the fourth transferred sticker Yankees card I have. The others just didn't look right with on card autos.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big thanks to [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION] for turning me on to this card, I had no idea it existed until he told me about it. Did some searching that night and came across this, for a very nice price. I'm not a fan of the GU memorabilia aspect of it but since it's his only Yankees auto, I had to add it!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now here we really do have some ultra rare cards, the Alexander I don't recall ever seeing up for auction but the Goodman I do remember... And I remember it going for a pretty penny. Seeing how high it went made me think I would probably never own a copy... Until around Xmas time when I did a search for Yankees autos and came across these...

Seller had it with a BIN/OBO of $349 each. I'm like, that can't be right, I remember the Goodman /100 going for over $800. And the Alexander at /50, for the same price, no way!! I thought about it for probably less than a minute, had to act fast before the BIN was hit! Offered $250, hey, why not. Auto declined. $275, again, why not. Auto declined. Then offered $300. If he didn't accept that I more than likely would've hit the BIN... BUT, auto accepted!! I could not believe it! So I quickly offered $300 on the other one, auto accepted and I sat there in shock. Two huge adds for me for less than what one last sold for. I halfway didn't expect the seller to honor the sale, but he did.

He also had the Cashman for the same price. I skipped on that one because I just couldn't swing all 3 cards. I figure Cashman has other autos out there plus I didn't think it was worth that much. Boy was I wrong when I tried to bid on another copy today and it sold for $400!! A couple of days after I won the Goodman and Alexander I checked on his Cashman and he raised his price to $599! I made an offer of $300 on it today and guess what!! Auto decline... LOL.

dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiejr View Post
    Big thanks to [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION] for turning me on to this card, I had no idea it existed until he told me about it. Did some searching that night and came across this, for a very nice price. I'm not a fan of the GU memorabilia aspect of it but since it's his only Yankees auto, I had to add it!

Hahah, u #&#&$*#&, I still need that card!! Just kidding, I thunk/pray they'll make more Castro gu/auto cards of him as a yankee. Beautiful card Eddie

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast