Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eddiejr's Yankees PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
I've been lurking for a few months, very much enjoying the threads by Yanks2151, psj and dano7 because I too collect Yankees autographs.
I figure I would start my own thread since I recently acquired a couple of cards I know for sure none of those guys have ;)

I designed them (after the 2004 UD Yankees Signature Series autos and Monumental Cuts) and had a guy on another forum create them for me. They came out pretty sweet. I will definitely be using him to make the 120 or so I have ready to go and all future ones.

Here are pics of the backs. I'm not overly thrilled with the design of the backs but it the back, no one really looks at the back of the card, lol.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23786857/Scan 5 copy.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23786857/Scan 6.png

You can view the rest of my Yankees PC here ----> ​http://yankeespc.blogspot.com

I have wicked OCD regarding my Yankees PC
:D I want all of the autographs to be in Yankee uniform which is why I decided to go the custom route. I will eventually get them (and my non certified autos) all JSA/BGS slabbed.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Since I like Yanks2151, psj and dano7 threads so much I think I will post my maildays, starting with yesterday 3/21.

Overpaid for this one because it ended after midnight (I usually snipe bid) and it was paired with another card I needed (but I didn't win that one).

This one goes in the Yankees draft pick section of my PC

The Yankees draft picks do not have to be in Yankee unis, if they have one I'll get that one but if they don't I will settle for a non-descript (like Panini) or college/USA or another teams uni.
The non draft picks however do have to be in Yankee uni.

OCD!! Lol

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I like how he put the players pic in the NY on the back though. If you look at Mouschi's cards he makes, his backs are how I'd want mine to look

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
That's good. I was concerned because some sites have Wiley, including Getty images.

Oh wow that's weird.

I like how he put the players pic in the NY on the back though. If you look at Mouschi's cards he makes, his backs are how I'd want mine to look

I needed something to fill in the huge gap in the back, just the NY looked plain so I added the pic to it. Some pics look good, others not so much.

And I also never knew Bo was drafted by the Yankees either. Very cool

Neither did I until I made a draft pick want list. Bo was drafted by the Yanks but didn't sign a contract. Another one you might not have known is Duante Culpepper. I still need to grab a specific auto of his.

I'm sure you knew about this guy

I lobe that Tiny Bonham auto man!!!

Haha I know you do Peter. I'm sorry that my OCD will not allow me to part with it though :D

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Mail day for 3/22

A couple of draft picks and a TTM auto (one I bought, I don't send out TTM's)

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Mail day for 3/24

A rare certified Yankee autograph! I say rare because my wantlist for certified Yankee autos (with a picture of them on it) is pretty small.
I missed out on the last one that popped up on eBay because it went for much more than I wanted to spend on it.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Mail day for 3/24

A rare certified Yankee autograph! I say rare because my wantlist for certified Yankee autos (with a picture of them on it) is pretty small.
I missed out on the last one that popped up on eBay because it went for much more than I wanted to spend on it.

Damn, did that Carey just end? I've been trying to win one for so long

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thanks for sharing and look forward to more! ALWAYS love Yankee collections!!!!
DANNY

My pleasure, I promise to keep em coming. Maybe days I don't get a new card I'll show off a fave.

Damn, did that Carey just end? I've been trying to win one for so long

Just ended this past Sunday. If I see another one I'll be sure to let you know!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts