Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eddiejr's Yankees PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Got these two fantastic autos on two custom cards back today...

May%252C%2BDarrell.png

Pall%252C%2BDonn.png

Last edited:

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
One more to go to hit 1000, who will it be?! It will most likely be a custom via TTM like this one...

Mecir%252C%2BJim.png

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Well here it is, my 1000th individual Yankee auto, on a card featuring the players picture in a Yankee uniform, of players that played for the Yankees...

1000 - custom via TTM
Laffey%252C%2BAaron.png

He so nicely included a note...

594766.jpg

I've got a ton of Yankee draft picks and non draft picks in Yankee uni's. I also have a bunch of what I call "others", Yankee fan actors, announcers and what not. Also a good amount of Yankee managers and coaches. None of which are part of the 1000.

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Well here it is, my 1000th individual Yankee auto, on a card featuring the players picture in a Yankee uniform, of players that played for the Yankees...

He so nicely included a note...

Man, that's pretty cool! Also really cool that he included a note and that you sent him some cards to keep. Cool all around!

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Man, that's pretty cool! Also really cool that he included a note and that you sent him some cards to keep. Cool all around!

Thank you! I loved the note. I'll be sending him a bunch more soon.

Haha I wish! But paying attention to Danny’s thread, and yours, it was just the logical guess...that said, what do I win? ;)

lol, the note is awesome too, hope that has a nice place in the collection also

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I have it with the few other notes I've received. My first note was from the first Yankees TTM I got back, the legend, Don Hood.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Got this sweet custom back today!

Polley%252C%2BDale.png

I cheated a little on this custom, Mr. Williams seems hard to find so I slapped his sticker auto on it. I will continue to try to get him on card though.

Williams%252C%2BTodd.png

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Got a nice haul back today!

1003 - Custom via TTM with a great auto
Howard%252C%2BMatt.png

The rest courtesy of a consignment...

Embree%252C%2BAlan.png

Haha the consignor told me Mr. Embree liked the custom card so much he stole one of the ones I had consigned. I wish he had a working address so I could send him some more.

Lowe%252C%2BDerek.png

1006 - Love the auto on this one
Sturtze%252C%2BTanyon.png

Last but not least, I was trying to hold off on Pudge in hopes Topps would release a Yankee auto of him but the price was right so i said eff it.

1007 - This was the Yankee card I liked the best, auto looks sweet on it, no pun intended, lol
Rodriguez%252C%2BIvan.png

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
De Jesus has a Yankees WIZ card but he isn't featured in a Yankee uni so I made this...

1008 - custom via a private signing
De%2BJesus%252C%2BIvan.png

Last edited:

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
I sent out a bunch of hail mary TTM requests out a couple of weeks ago and got one back today, I'm thrilled to add it to the PC...

Ha I just realized it's number 1010, my birthday! Makes it that much more special.

Patterson%252C%2BScott.png

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thrilled to get this one back! I've realized of all of the years I customized I'm a fan of the white border ones but this year just might be my favorite. Mainly because of the little outline dude in the bottom corner that silhouettes the player. I had a tough time trying to figure out how to recreate it. After giving up I tried one more thing and it worked beautifully! Lol, I'm not even sure I remember how to do it again.

White%252C%2BGabe.png

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Thrilled to get this one back! I've realized of all of the years I customized I'm a fan of the white border ones but this year just might be my favorite. Mainly because of the little outline dude in the bottom corner that silhouettes the player. I had a tough time trying to figure out how to recreate it. After giving up I tried one more thing and it worked beautifully! Lol, I'm not even sure I remember how to do it again.

White%252C%2BGabe.png

That is seriously bad ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
So grateful for the kind words Andy!

Man it has been slim pickins lately, hopefully the TTMs start rolling in.
Got this custom back via TTM sent to Mr. Manto at Orioles ST.

Manto%252C%2BJeff.png

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Pretty sweet mailday today...

This one is not new but an "upgrade". I wasn't a huge fan of blue sharpie against a dark background so I sent Mr. Lusader my own marker. It's a weird color but it matches so nicely with the Bowman colors.

Lusader%252C%2BScott.png

This one is new and counts towards my total. Hefty fee but I've yet to see any of his Yankees WIZ autos for sale so I bit the bullet. Came out quite nice...

Office%252C%2BRowland.png

This one I'm most excited for. Ever since I found out this card existed I wanted it signed. I'm no golf fan so I wasn't quite sure where to turn. After some research and some inquiries I found someone who pointed me in the right direction.

Willett%252C%2BDanny.png