Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eddiejr's Yankees PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Made four more today, that's it until next week...

This was the only picture I could find of him

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Hahaha I'm sure it isn't the most flattering picture of him. But it was the only one I could find.

Four more customs...

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Two 1972 TCMA's and one 1975 TCMA that I performed a little surgery on. I've been avoiding the 1975 TCMA because they're too big to fit in a BGS slab which I'm eventually going to get all of my cards slabbed in. I trimmed off some excess. It's not quite the standard 2.5 x 3.5 card, more like 2.5 x 3.75. It's similar to the 1955 Bowman's which fit in a slab just fine.

Oral Hildebrand

Jack Saltzgaver

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Just found out recently this guy had a coach card

And this guy I've been eyeing for quite a while, sold my spare Tanaka and pulled the trigger on it

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
[MENTION=12739]eddiejr[/MENTION] That Halas is a tough one. I'm sure you know the story with him.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Nice Tepedino (I know I'm late to the party) but he's a great guy! If any other Yankee guys need him I see him every year at the event I help at

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Thanks! It's nice to hear he's a great guy.

[MENTION=12739]eddiejr[/MENTION] That Halas is a tough one. I'm sure you know the story with him.

Other than he only played 12 games for the Yanks and he was the greatest Bears coach ever, no.
I remember seeing it on eBay for the first time, I was like wtf, George Halas, isn't he that Bears coach. After checking it out he sure enough was a Yankee.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Well I didn't get a chance to make any customs during my off days as I was feeling a little under the weather BUT I was able to do a little shopping :cool:

A draft pick and two IP's

I'm pretty sure I had both Slaught and Nelson in my pc a few years ago, before I decided to get rid of them (and countless others) to make room for the "new" Pride of the Pinstripe cut autos... That was one decision I wish I'd never made : /

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
These two are definitely new to my pc...

The first one I was shocked I got it for what I did and the second I overpaid a little, but I took advantage of the 10% eBay bucks offer so that helped : )

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thank you Danny!

Finally got around to scanning my latest acquisitions.

Some minor leaguers...

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
And a very special addition, HUGE thanks to [MENTION=10970]Yanks2151[/MENTION] for not only getting this card for me but being an awesome guy and sending it to me for free. Thank you so much Kevin!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts