Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 1997 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals Platinum Griffey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
$1000 OBO insured shipping for this Platinum Griffey. As you can see the card is graded BGS 9 with sun grades of 10, 9.5, 9.5 and 8.5. I honestly do not see anything wrong with the surface. Either way, it's up for sale. Good luck

Brandt

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1458929127.224054.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1458929146.850674.jpg

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Very Nice card. I see that the surface got an 8.5. Was it you who got it graded? If so Did you clean the surface with a micro cloth before you submitted? I know a few of us who grade these things and it is important to clean the laminate before or they may ding you on the surface. Just a thought, unless I am missing something directly on the card I think you could up that to a 9.5. Either way, awesome card and GLWS

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Yes I sent it in myself. I cleaned the hell out of the surface and it looked awesome. I was surprised to get an 8.5. I still can't figure out why. I have considered resending it several times but just haven't gotten around to it.

Members online