Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

E-Bay bucks redeemed tomorrow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
image.jpg

Love the Ag! Great selection!

I grabbed a 10oz bar. eBay bucks put a nice dent in my total.

Couldn't agree more with adding PM's.

My total was $370.xx and $47.34 from Mr. Rebates which will get a 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle and put a dent in the price of a Griffey insert that I've been looking at.

I debated about adding a roll of ASE's, because I'm working on my fourth Monster Box, but I'm also working on a tube of the 1/4 oz AGE's.

Hopefully, y'all are using Mr. Rebates when you buy off of eBay for 1% cash back. It all adds up.

Last edited:

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i'm small potatoes compared to most of you , but my personal best of 36 and change was all set to cover the majority of one nice two-card lot ( a book auto /5 along with a nice flawless graph) for the pc....seller had listed it as an overpriced BIN (with no BO option) repeatedly over the past 6 months with no bites then tried it as an auction with a reserve....never went beyond $41 so i was hoping i could land it for just a few bucks beyond my ebay bucks....got in a bid in the low 50's using dad's insanely slow PC , but then page froze so i was going to use my phone to raise it a bit just to be sure - with just a few seconds to go and just as i was about to submit my bid , my business partner called just to see what i was up to on opening day....the incoming call screen covered my bidding screen and by the time i could fold that down , i'd been outbid on the one item i'd been waiting for all this quarter.....

really ticked off , but i guess now that means i get to look around for either another PC item that i'd normally not be able to afford OR look for the best available resale lot that i could turn into a PC item next month....

Last edited:

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Wonder how many bucks Olbermann earned this quarter? Or better yet, what was the highest bucks reward given? That would be fun to know.

The most is $500 a quarter
On the 8% back, I spent 1250 and only got $73 because it maxed at 500.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Good to know. Of course, w/o any specials, that is spending $25K to max out the quarterly bonus!

The most is $500 a quarter
On the 8% back, I spent 1250 and only got $73 because it maxed at 500.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Here's a card I got for $89.50 after my ebay bucks was added..

attachment.php

and I picked this up for $38 after more EBAY Bucks..

attachment.php

Last edited:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
$153.71, due to using a 5x deal to buy a $1250 card. Used the funds to help purchase a 1961 Fleer baseball set.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Only had $17.50. Spent it already too. Picked up some signed Allen and Ginters for the collection, including a 2013 Ginter

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Just picked up a hobby box of leaf rookies & stars, figure if I'm gonna bust wax and take a loss may as well be on eBay's dime!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Polished off the bucks with this guy:

attachment.php

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 31

Members online

Latest posts