Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 4/4********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone! Baseball is here!

scan0066_3.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Reds vs Phillies today for the 2016 Opening Day in Cincinnati.
I don't expect much out of the Reds this year but you never know, they may surprise me.
I'm hoping my PC guy has a great year as it would help him with trade value come mid-trade season. I don't look to see him in a Reds uniform past the trade deadline.

GO REDS!

Enjoy your first full day of the 2016 season!

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, nice little comeback last night, but too little too late...and maybe I was wrong about wanting Cespedes back? :/

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all, nice little comeback last night, but too little too late...and maybe I was wrong about wanting Cespedes back? :/

The market never seemed that hot for him. Made me think maybe he was unreal for a few months but that's not the norm.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013

Conforto got me my first hit of the year for my Yahoo Beat the Streak.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone enjoyed baseball last night. I know I did..

At work today to celebrate Opening Day, they told us to wear our favorite team's jersey or t-shirt..

So I am wearing a Game Used Mariners Jersey with the Boeing Patch from the Japan Series back in 2012..

View attachment 61159

Last edited:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey everyone. I made a few nice grabs this weekend in COMC and eBay. Did some baseball drills with my son yesterday. I was surprised how into it he was.

Members online

Latest posts