User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We have our first winner - TTT Community Tournament - Congratulations Zan!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have our first winner - TTT Community Tournament - Congratulations Zan!

TTT seems like a good product to start with as it contains rookie, modern, retired and HOF players. While I don't think this is anyone's favorite product, it does contain a wide range of subjects and card styles.

If you are interested in participating, please PM me a scan of your submission(s). I recommend it be base (which are numbered in TTT), relic or single auto/relic. You may want to hold off on sending in plates, wood, cut, dual or triple autos, etc. as I hope to have rounds on them specifically. Unless you really want to send that in now or that is all you have...in which case, send 'em in.

Feel free to send more than one scan and I will try to put more than one tournament together.

Got an idea to make the tournaments better? PM me!

As a reminder, the rules are posted here: https://www.freedomcardboard.com/foru...nd-Information

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Topps Triple Threads.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	61503
    Last edited by MisterT; 04-18-2016 at 12:16 PM.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." Abraham Lincoln

alexarmijo2009
     @AlexGArmijo
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Submission sent. Thanks!
    Alex: Andre Ethier SUPER COLLECTOR

FLICKR: Andre Ethier PC

YouTube Channel: Alex Armijo

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 Submissions in so far - and they look great. We can start with as few as 8, but would love more.

Keep 'em coming!
    [MENTION=2289]Zan[/MENTION] [MENTION=11017]maddux69[/MENTION] [MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2352]rickeyfanatic[/MENTION] [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] [MENTION=12896]sierra79[/MENTION] and everyone else...

Just wanted to make sure you guys saw this thread to see if you wanted to submit.

Thanks
    Last edited by MisterT; 04-04-2016 at 02:45 PM.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." Abraham Lincoln

sierrajunior7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Submissions sent. Look forward to seeing some great stuff!!!

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there is a bracket-and cards go against cards to a vote to see what card goes to the next round and so forth till there is a winner?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancemountain View Post
    So there is a bracket-and cards go against cards to a vote to see what card goes to the next round and so forth till there is a winner?
    Correct. I am trying to start simple. We may graduate to multi-submission, multi-round tournaments. But, this is a walk before you run round.

By my last count I need 2 more people before I can post the first bracket. I would love to get this published tomorrow!

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool, I'll join!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got #7 . All we need it one more!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Just got #7 . All we need it one more!

Never mind! When I get Lancemountain's scan we will be at 8 and ready to go.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION][MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] [MENTION=12896]sierra79[/MENTION] [MENTION=2289]Zan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1737]carlitoson[/MENTION]

I am waiting on one more scan and then we can start. I will randomize the list 3 times for the brackets and post it to the OP when done. I will update the title of the thread for the voting. Some of you sent more than 1 scan. Unless you tell me otherwise, I will use the first scan from your message as your submission. PM me if you want me to use a different one. There is a nice mix of autos, relics and numbered base. This should be interesting.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancemountain View Post
    cool, I'll join!
    Excellent. Send me over your submission and we are ready to roll.

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mt. T what's your email?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I get the scan from Lancemountain I will post the first bracket for voting. But, I did go ahead and randomize the list. Here are the results:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	random.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	61177

I will post a graphic of the bracket in the OP and add scans for voting soon.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First bracket is ready for voting - [MENTION=2289]Zan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION]. Guys, free to tell people why you selected this card.

Zan

alexs64

Voting will run through Thursday April 7 at 8PM ET.

To the community, please vote in the thread and indicate which card you think should advance. The other cards will be unveiled as it is time to vote for each bracket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zan.JPG   alexs64.JPG  

carlitoson
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, tough choice. Both great cards!

I vote for the Greenberg card because it looks better to me (color-wise) and its rarity is close to the Ethier.
    I’m not a fan of either guy or team, but I'm a military guy, so…Greenberg gets my vote.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast