Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Running New York Yankees Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
What happens if 5 teams end with 86 wins in the AL?
They would all be tied for the 2nd wildcard spot,

Orioles have to lose the last 4
Tigers have to lose 3 of 4
Mariners would have to win 2 of 4
Astros would have to win 3 of 3
Yanks have to win last 4 games

Last edited:

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I'm still happy with how this season ended, and very encouraged about the future! We had another winning season, and Girardi is the only manager in the game right now, that can say he's had 9 straight winning seasons. Way to go Yankees, and thank you for another enjoyable year!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I think this was a great year. Went in with a solid bullpen and tons of question marks but they lasted until the final week, made some nice trades and the call ups look promising. Hope there's some starting pitching moves and bullpen help moves made this off season

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
That's the 1 thing I hate about Joe. 1 of the few last games, and 1 that we rly needed, he did that exact same thing. He bought in Dellin to pitch, who had a couple rly shaky outings recently, and the same thing happened. You could tell by Betances 3rd pitch to the 1st batter he faced, that he was wild as hell and didnt have it, but Joe left him in their cuz of the matchups. Didnt follow his gut (or everyone elses, as everyone could see Dellin didnt have it,) and we lost the game we had the lead in. I do like Joe, but think the "Clueless Joe" moniker fits him better than it did Torre

Members online