User Tag List

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Running New York Yankees Thread

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    I watched the highlights and Miller's pitch against Ortiz for the second strike wasnt that bad. It looked bad because McCann missed it. I saw a lot of complaining about the third strike but when u act all crazy like Ortiz did, the ump is gonna run ya. Fair or not, we've all seen it a lot
    Wasn't that bad? It literally was caught on the middle of the RH batter's box on the dirt, no other ump would have called that a strike. The strike 3 call was definitely low and a little bit outside, nowhere near a strike either. Ortiz had every right to be infuriated, he hates getting cheated out of pitches and he should have walked, twice. End of story.
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions! #BostonStrong

-Thanks to JBel4331 for the sig

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty216brs View Post
    Wasn't that bad? It literally was caught on the middle of the RH batter's box on the dirt, no other ump would have called that a strike. The strike 3 call was definitely low and a little bit outside, nowhere near a strike either. Ortiz had every right to be infuriated, he hates getting cheated out of pitches and he should have walked, twice. End of story.
    I'll always hate Ortiz for not being in the same boat with arod bonds and Clemens so perhaps I'm bias
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with all you have written but I did smirk at the fact that you say he was infuriated when he gets "cheated". A word usually to describe something else in baseball.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst part was that Kulpa said after the game that the called 3 strike on Ortiz was "right down the middle". I just had to laugh at that. Anyways no more Kulpa behind the dish so the next couple games won't be decided by the umps....should be good games, go Sox!

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst part was that Kulpa said after the game that the called 3 strike on Ortiz was "right down the middle". I just had to laugh at that. Anyways no more Kulpa behind the dish so the next couple games won't be decided by the umps....should be good games, go Sox!
    Did u just take the high road? U sicken me, roll in the mud with us
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I almost feel bad for you guys...2 wins in a row against us and you're still in last place. This team is definitely not the Yanks of old....(well actually, it is the Yanks of old, but that's another story for another day )

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I almost feel bad for you guys...2 wins in a row against us and you're still in last place. This team is definitely not the Yanks of old....(well actually, it is the Yanks of old, but that's another story for another day )
    I can at least say I had no real expectations from the team this year. I'd like to see judge sooner than later to give us something to look forward too.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why isn't Judge on the roster? He could definitely add some spark to the lineup....I'm sure he'd be a much better option over Dustin Ackley in RF.

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why isn't Judge on the roster? He could definitely add some spark to the lineup....I'm sure he'd be a much better option over Dustin Ackley in RF.
    I've text Brian, no response yet

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=6581]BBCgalaxee[/MENTION] Mr Drew has 2 hits and an RBI for the nats today.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm debating whether to start Severino tomorrow for my fantasy team. It's either him or Iwakuma but Kuma is historically awful against the Astros and in the limited times Severino has faced the Red Sox he's been pretty decent.

I still worry because Severino has not been very good this season and the Sox are a darn good offensive team at the moment. I traded for Severino a little over a week ago and I sat him the first opportunity I had to use him because I had to conserve starts this week and I was right in doing so. I'd like to use him this time because despite the slow start I know he has tons of potential.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    I'm debating whether to start Severino tomorrow for my fantasy team. It's either him or Iwakuma but Kuma is historically awful against the Astros and in the limited times Severino has faced the Red Sox he's been pretty decent.

I still worry because Severino has not been very good this season and the Sox are a darn good offensive team at the moment. I traded for Severino a little over a week ago and I sat him the first opportunity I had to use him because I had to conserve starts this week and I was right in doing so. I'd like to use him this time because despite the slow start I know he has tons of potential.
    If you bench him he'll pitch well and if you start him he'll get hammered. I say you should start him for selfish reasons.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    [MENTION=6581]BBCgalaxee[/MENTION] Mr Drew has 2 hits and an RBI for the nats today.
    I thought J.D. retired

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know why they didn't let servino walk papi. #dumbjoe

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HR...HR...HR...HR...HR...
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast