Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fergie Jenkins base cards 50/50?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So I know this is a bit last minute, but does anyone have any Fergie base cards they'd like to get signed? I'd love to get some to 50/50 (you send me two (or more) cards, I get them signed, keep one and send you the other back). The only catch is that I would need them before Saturday April 23rd, basically a week from tomorrow.
I also believe Art Shamsky, Frank Tepedino, Billy Sample and others will be there, but I can't make any guarantees. Fergie is on the flier, so either he cancels last minute or he will definitely be there, haha.
Please let me know, PMs work best, and of course, speed is imperative.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Minor League game? He came here to out local Single A team as a featured guest and autograph signer a year or two ago. It was nice. I ended up getting a couple rookies and a number of other items signed.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Minor League game? He came here to out local Single A team as a featured guest and autograph signer a year or two ago. It was nice. I ended up getting a couple rookies and a number of other items signed.

It's actually a children's baseball clinic, but it's run by the same guy who runs the event that I volunteer at every year. I'll go help out again and pick up a few sigs for myself too

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
If no other takers, I'll see if I still have any unsigned cards that are not buried. I can never have enough signed cards!

Members online