Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1&2 - 2016 Bowman Jumbo Team Case Break - scans up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2016 Bowman Jumbo Case Break

Slot Price
-----------
$80.00
-----------

TCG#1
1 - MisterT - Red Sox, White Sox
2 - MisterT - Cubs, Mariners
3 - lisu - Giants, Royals
4 - billy packer - Brewers, Mets
5 - Greg Cleveland - Cardinals, Padres
6 - Promodeltodd - Yankees, Marlins
7 - Meadowbranchjulio - Tigers, A's
8 - jimmyjam1973 - Dodgers, Blue Jays
9 - pormodeltood - Rays, Twins
10 - ashburn alley - Phillies, Angels
11 - lisu - Astros, Rockies
12 - bigalbert - Orioles, Rangers
13 - ct soxfan - Reds, Dbacks
14 - CubsfanP - Braves, Indians
15 - - lisu - Nationals, Pirates

TCG #2
1 - promodeltodd - Yankees, Cardinals
2 - meadowbranchjulio - Tigers, Dbacks
3 - MisterT - Red Sox, A;s
4 - MisterT - Cubs, Marlins
5 - lisu - Giants, Rockies
6 - lisu - Astros, Mariners
7 - ashburn alley - phillies, Rays
8 - cubsfanP - dodgers, Padres
9 - excel_b - Orioles, Angels
10 - EDGARMARTINEZcollector - Braves, Indians
11 - billy packer - Brewers, Rangers
12 - lisu - Nationals, Pirates

AIC - Reds, Blue Jays, Mets, Royals, Twins, White Sox
14 -
15 -

Last edited:

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
If Astros open in any group let me know. Thanks

Sent from my LG-H631 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Calling all TCG and other collectors!

Has AIC pulled a great card for you?

Show it off in the upcoming "Best Card AIC Pulled for me" tournament. Check out the list of open tournaments on the main page or PM me with any questions.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Andrew,
It has been a while since I visited this site. Good to see MisterT still rocking the Red Sox in these breaks. I actually would like to claim the Reds in Group 1 for this break. My friends son is on the Reds 40 man roster and has his first certified autograph in this set. His name is Sal Romano. I have a few cards autographed in person when I see him over the winter, but I would love to get a few of his cards from this break and share it with his family. I can also give him cards of the other prospects in which he is friends with (Robert Stephenson and Amir Garrett). He is pitching for AA Pensacola this year. So sign me up for the Reds!

Wayne

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Andrew,
It has been a while since I visited this site. Good to see MisterT still rocking the Red Sox in these breaks. I actually would like to claim the Reds in Group 1 for this break. My friends son is on the Reds 40 man roster and has his first certified autograph in this set. His name is Sal Romano. I have a few cards autographed in person when I see him over the winter, but I would love to get a few of his cards from this break and share it with his family. I can also give him cards of the other prospects in which he is friends with (Robert Stephenson and Amir Garrett). He is pitching for AA Pensacola this year. So sign me up for the Reds!

Wayne

Wayne!

Welcome back. Glad to hear about Sal. I recall you mentioning him to me before (maybe for his Bowman first?). Let me know if you want any base sets from GQ, Heritage or Bowman.

Torrance

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
tonight tonight tonight

starting around 8:37, if lax practice gets cancelled because of rain I am hoping to start earlier. I will know around 4pm

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I have a softball game and will miss it live. Good luck to everyone. It has been a while since doing this, do you randomize the second teams just before the break? I was hoping to pick up or trade for a team that is in our Team Collectors group so I can share the cards with them. Teams that are pretty active in my group that I would love to get are the Angels, Rockies, White Sox, or Twins. If anyone gets one of those teams and wants what ever team gets assigned to me, I will sign off on the trade with out being there! Thanks. I look forward to seeing the scans later tonight. Hopefully I get a few nice Sal Romano cards.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
moved break up to 8.13, when i get home around 5 I will run the random for both groups and post the youtube vid

that way we can start breaking at 8.13

Members online