Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So This Just Happened...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
Just a local yard sale group. Had a large lot of cards for sale. I asked if I could buy just this one card from him and he said yes. It was mixed in with the lot that he was selling but it caught my eye.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
I'm not sure why, but a number of the cards in that subset are pretty hard to find. The first Gomes auto to be listed didn't hit eBay until a year after release.

It's listed as being /25 though not numbered. According to Google & Worthpoint there hasn't been one listed/sold since 2013. Not sure of how authentic that is though.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Autographics were a cross-brand insert set. Teixeira was the hardest out of Flair Showcase, but there are several harder Autographics in the ones issued in Fleer, Ultra and especially Greats of the Game. Many of the Autographics in Greats of the Game were out of 10 or 15.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
Autographics were a cross-brand insert set. Teixeira was the hardest out of Flair Showcase, but there are several harder Autographics in the ones issued in Fleer, Ultra and especially Greats of the Game. Many of the Autographics in Greats of the Game were out of 10 or 15.

True that. Some good names in the Autographics set, too. Out of Flair Showcase though, this is the rare one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts