Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I doubt I'm the only one butttttttttt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Has anyone had a dream they pull or trade for an amazing card only to be disappointed that it's not true? Dear God I hope its common otherwise I might need to get out of the hobby

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I used to have dreams that I'd walk into a store and find vintage packs for sale.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I fell asleep listening to a live break once, only to dream some online breaker pulled me a Cubs superfractor auto, but before I saw who it was, I woke up.

I've never hit a superfractor auto, so maybe it will happen. Time will tell.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I had a dream where I opened a box of 1994 SP football and every pack had that special Marino 300 TD card in it. Booked for $125 or so at the time. IRL, I had pulled the Gretzky 2500 point card from a pack, so I guess I was greedy in my dreams.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Definitely day dream about what I would like my collection to be and what I'd buy if I could buy anything. Damn it would be fun for a hobby nerd. My only night dreams my involve pulling or trading for Jessica Alba, not sure if cards were involved in the deal.

Ryan

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've had dreams I was Don West at Shop At Home and busting packs w/Kenny on the phone. More so around the late '90's, but I remember them.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I used to have dreams that I'd walk into a store and find vintage packs for sale.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I have had this dream, but it is not a card store, it is usually a gas station out in the middle of nowhere. They have dusty packs In the back corner from the 50s.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Back in the day when I was busting 20+ cases of Bowman products frequently I'd have torturous dreams about pulling amazing cards only to realize when I woke up that I was dreaming and my rips really were awful.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I always dream about getting sweet pulls. Auto patch cards and so forth. But something always goes wrong. like i left them out in the rain or left them behind and someone stole them or something like that.

Members online