You can call this the "Misery Enjoys Company" contest/thread.
Here are the rules:
1. You must show a picture of a redemption card that will never be fulfilled.
2. The card must be yours, not a picture from ebay, etc. (honor system in effect).
3. You must briefly explain why it will never be fulfilled (expired, player will never sign, etc.). Feel free to include a story as well.
4. Card can be from any product or sport.
5. You may show as many cards as you wish, but you are only eligible for one prize.
6. I will base the winner(s) on how hard of a kick to the nards I feel you took when you found out that you were never going to get the card(s).
7. The prize(s) will be decent (autograph/jersey/serial numbered baseball cards), but won't be anywhere near as good as the card(s) that you got screwed out of.
8. The contest will end at 11:59 pm on Sunday, May 8th, 2016.
If you have any questions, just ask in this thread.
Enter early and often. Good luck!