User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Player/Team Hoarders Helping other Hoarders

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a great concept. I have been part of a Team Collectors group (Tramers and Therion are part of it) that is going on for 10 years now. We have had folks come and go, but still have a core of 10-12 collectors that are still active. I would be happy to help send some players/teams if I have them. If they are on a team that someone collects in my group, I wouldn't have much.

For me, I am a Kevin Youkilis player collector and a Red Sox team collector.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking for a team collector to trade with. Looking for a low end deal. I collect Yankees and would take just about anything. An ideal deal for me would you name your team. I put together a lot of 100-200 cards of your team. From junk years, base numbered and some game used and low end autos. I send you the lot. You send me back whatever you feel is a fair return. I plan on breaking some older sets to make this happen. If this sounds like something you would want to do please let me know. I would love to start putting these together. Kevin in CT.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I team PC the Red Sox.

Also, I already send out a lot of team sets to people from AIC's TCG breaks. If you see that I got your team in a break and want a set, LMK.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." Abraham Lincoln

mddgcag
     bgmartin76
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the list in the original post. I did not know about the team collectors group. Not meaning to step on anyone's toes with this list.

If I missed anything or anyone please let me know. I am pretty happy that this has a good start.

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I go way back LOL
    Last edited by tramers; 05-04-2016 at 05:36 PM.

mddgcag
     bgmartin76
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Anyone else want in? I have been sorting through a collection I got last week and have some stack for the player hoarders started.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definitely be game as well...already have a pile started for Hawk w Dawson and plenty more I can find as well as I just finished sorting my other cards by team. Not sure how consistent I can be after the initial wave as I don't really buy boxes/packs anymore, but I definitely have some available now.

I hoard Doerr obviously, but will always accept Lance Niekro and Matt Joyce as well

Thanks,
    Jeff

mddgcag
     bgmartin76
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doerrcollector View Post
    I definitely be game as well...already have a pile started for Hawk w Dawson and plenty more I can find as well as I just finished sorting my other cards by team. Not sure how consistent I can be after the initial wave as I don't really buy boxes/packs anymore, but I definitely have some available now.

I hoard Doerr obviously, but will always accept Lance Niekro and Matt Joyce as well

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Cool. I will put you down for the guys you listed.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is everyone going to start sending things out? I can send out a few today as I already have them separated

Thanks,
    Jeff

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am months away as I will be going through heavy volume for this project. Don't count on me until July or maybe late June.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possible Idea, Get 1 big box, get a shipping order and just ship the box around the us. So the first person could add stuff for the nest person in line, and add some stuff for the other people. Then when you receive the box, you take out what you want and you put in something for everyone else in the group....Idk just an idea lol

-Kyle
    Kolten Wong, Alex Smith, Jeremy Maclin, and Justin Houston

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me for these
    K wong
    S piscotty
    M carpenter
    J garcia

St cards

Kc chiefs
    Alex smith

-Kyle
    Kolten Wong, Alex Smith, Jeremy Maclin, and Justin Houston

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is everyone going to start sending things out? I can send out a few today as I already have them separated

Thanks,
    Jeff
    I would suggest folks reach out to each other via a message. At least do it that way with me. I have tons of cards of many teams, but some teams I won't have any as I already participate in a Team Collectors group on another site. Also since many are player collectors, it might be tough for folks to have a significant amount of one player. Always best to check with someone if you are expecting something back. I personally will send what I got to whomever with nothing in return expected, but know that does not always work for everyone.

I have already been communicating with Yanks2151 about a trade.

Happy to see this site doing something like this. A few of us tried a few years back but couldn't get it going. Seems most folks are prospect driven versus a team or player. Perfectly OK, but does not match up well with us Team Collectors!

Happy Friday everyone.

Wayne
    Last edited by Ct Sox Fan; 05-06-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Wayne. As it stands right now I am putting Cubs to the side right now for BenG76 and the teams I coordinated with CT Sox Fan for our trade. Please reach out to me first so I can be sure I'm able to complete a trade with your needs. Kevin in CT.

mddgcag
     bgmartin76
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks,
    Jeff
    I plan to send some stuff out soon myself but I have a bit more sorting to do. I hope this is something we can keep ongoing for a while.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast