Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Remember when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i-dont-always-remember-but-when-i-do-i-forget_zpsgcla2itq.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
remember when in the junk wax 80's you could flip through the baseball card trades and quite a few ads were for lots of 50 or 100 or 200 or 500 or 1000, etc. of a particular card? Considering I"m primarily a set collector, it would make me wonder why someone would want so many duplicates of a particular card but then things clicked when I figured out it was prospecting or investing that caused people to want huge lots.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Remember when the NBA was watchable?
Living in Warriors country equals extremely watchable basketball. In fact, I think the Warriors have been must-watch for at least the last couple of years. Spurs, Thunder, Cavs - all are a fun watch. If you're a Knicks, Lakers or Rockets fan, however, then I can fully get behind the unwatchable tag.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Living in Warriors country equals extremely watchable basketball. In fact, I think the Warriors have been must-watch for at least the last couple of years. Spurs, Thunder, Cavs - all are a fun watch. If you're a Knicks, Lakers or Rockets fan, however, then I can fully get behind the unwatchable tag.

The entire game as a whole just sucks to watch now. I'm a child of the Bad Boys and late 80's/early 90's NBA. This product is almost impossible for me to watch and fully enjoy. I'm a Pacers fan, and watch their games. But I don't enjoy it.

I've felt the same way about the NFL for years now too. It's a shame they don't play the game anymore.

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
I'm going to have to side with the NBA is unwatchable crowd. As a Knicks fan (until they sign Rambis, at which point I'm done), it doesn't have to do with the fact that they are losing everything, even down to college basketball, the excitement just isn't there. From the lack of post play (grew up with Ewing, Shaq, Olajuwon, Robinson) to the inability to play defense without fouls in the NBA game, to the college game where there's no continuity with players coming to campus for 3 months at a time. My interest in basketball has dropped considerably in the past 10 years.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I remember...being pumped up about pulling a Jose Offerman Upper Deck Star Rookie from a pack. And Hard Hittin' Mark Whiten whacking 4 home runs in a game. And Glenallen The Thrill Hill in full effect :)

Members online

Latest posts