Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Will Be The Last Zero Team

Which Team Will Be The Final One With 0 wins Or 0 losses?

• NY Giants (4-0)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffalo (4-1) (Lost First Game 10/5/08)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
At first glance I would say the Rams, but ultimately I had to vote for the Bengals. The difference between the two being that at least the Rams have the tools to win, they just didn't have the leadership to set those tools into motion. The Bengals? :lol: I see alot of the 2007 Dolphins in these 2008 Bengals. Pure 100% garbage. Actually, they aren't even at the garbage level, more like sewage...

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I got to go with the Rams. The Bengals are looking better every week. They played competitively with the Cowboys and are getting ebtter every week. It will not be them .... I hope

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Brad said:
I got to go with the Rams. The Bengals are looking better every week. They played competitively with the Cowboys and are getting ebtter every week. It will not be them .... I hope

Oh ****, the Bengals are your team Brad? Sorry, didn't mean to be a dick. At least the Bengals don't have a Joe Flacco at the helm to ruin the last two games single handedly... :x

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Snyper said:
Brad said:

Oh shat, the Bengals are your team Brad? Sorry, didn't mean to be a dick. At least the Bengals don't have a Joe Flacco at the helm to ruin the last two games single handedly... :x

No Biggie. They suck, just not as much as the Rams, I think. :lol:

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
I agree with what ffgameman said. I vote on the Lions too. And even though they aren't on the list (ONLY B/C they beat the Rams) I wouldn't be too surprised at this point if my Sea-Chickens end up like 2-14 or 3-13. Man they look like crap this year! Not a good way for Holmgren to go out!

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Texans and Rams are out with their wins.

My money is still on the Bengals. They play the Steelers in week 7.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Titans will be the last undefeated team.

Last winless team: Bengals. Atrocious offensive line + ****** running back + underperforming QB + 2nd yr starting QB = crap.

Should trade Chad Johnson for as much as possible, IMO.

I am sure Tennessee will gladly move a first round pick and LenDale White for him ;)

Two birds, one stone.

Members online

No members online now.