Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1993 Topps Finest Promo Refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 14, 2015
New Jersey
I wanted to get a sense if anyone here had any idea of how rare these cards really are. Ive read alot about them and heard about how rare they are, but when I look at the population reports of PSA and BGS they dont seem to be as rare as some other cards that sell for much less. For example, there are 21 Nolan Ryans that have been graded. Now I know thats really not that many cards in the grand scheme of things, but the pop numbers seem to be higher than I would expect for cards that sell for as much as they do. They also seem to pop up on ebay much more frequently than some of the other promo cards do that sell for much less. Any thoughts that anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I have heard 50ish each. That doesn't mean that data hasn't changed in the years, but I last had heard/read 48-50 range. And the regular refractors, after all avenues are more in the 300-350 [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] can possibly add/correct any of this.

Ryan

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2015
New Jersey
Thanks guys..Ive passed on the Mattingly Promo Refractor a few times because of how much it goes for, but since its now the last real pricey card on my want list (that I know exists) I may have to break open the piggy bank for it this time

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good luck man. Tough card for sure, costly, but tough. Your collection is extremely impressive.

Ryan

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
hrmmm ... does canseco have a 93 finest refractor promo and how can you tell the diff?

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Yes he does, it's the hardest of them all to locate. I thought you had one?

No he doesn't ;) Just Nolan , Mattingly and Alomar.

Ryan

LOL - such a strange sensation. Half of me thinks DANG IT ... the other half thinks WOO HOO!

Members online