Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New member from down under

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Iverson_I

May 14, 2016
Hey everyone - new here, been collecting cards off and on for over 20 years now, that being NBA Basketball, however this year also got into some non-sports cards too.

My main interest is AI & Westbrook cards but also been looking to get cards of the Greek Freak lately too!

A_Iverson_I

May 14, 2016
Welcome. How'd you start collecting AI?

I first remember watching him on TV with my brother when I think they were playing in the final four in college; I recall me and my brother saying to each other "let's watch this game and find a new player to collect when they enter the NBA" - after watching the game for awhile AI stood out to me and I said "I'm gonna collect him" and my brother chose "Marcus Camby" haha

So I watched him throughout his whole career and his passion for the game and his unmeasured desire to win kept me drawn to him; it was just a shame he left the NBA far earlier than he should have, he was one hell of a player!

Members online