Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Newbie Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pymsparticles

May 19, 2016
Hi I'm Jay I am just getting back into card collecting and selling, was told this is the place to be so here I am.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
This is certainly the place to be if you want to be smothered with everything ever wanted to know about cards.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Welcome to FCB! As a condition of membership, you must send each member who welcomes you a pizza. J/K

Sit back, participate in discussion and enjoy the ride!

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hello from another new guy. For what it's worth, this board is pretty legit as far as I can tell. People are willing to help others out, and there's not a lot of that snarky bickery BS that seems to plague the interwebs. And the self-effacing humor in these threads is just great. This peculiar hobby is interesting and compelling and fun and endlessly fascinating, but let's be honest, deep down it's absurd. And I love that. I don't post that often but I like reading threads from people who know what they're talking about but don't take all this too seriously...

Members online

Latest posts