Here is a new contest open to all.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Select any three starting pitchers.
2. Starting with the day you make your picks, track each pitcher's Game Score on Baseball-Reference
3. At any time after each pitcher's first game of this contest, if they record 3 consecutive starts with an increasing Game Score or 3 consecutive starts with a decreasing Game Score, you win!
-You cannot mix/match increasing and decreasing Game Scores within a streak
-Each pitcher must be the starting pitcher
4. Be the first to post your winning pitcher to claim your prize. Once verified by me, I'll send you a PM to arrange delivery.
5. I'll award one prize for a 3 game decrease and one prize for a 3 game increase.
6. A pitcher having the same Game Score from one start to the next does not count toward their streak
7. A pitcher can only be claimed by one contestant. First come, first serve.
As dominant as Kershaw's been in 2016, he does not have a 3 game streak of either increasing or decreasing Game Scores.
This holds true for most, so the winning pitcher will not likely be an ace.
A big part of the strategy requires finding a starting pitcher about to go through either a prolonged surge or slump.
Once you make your selections, I will provide quick links for your player.
Please post your three picks in this thread, making sure that none have already been claimed.
Thanks and good luck to everyone.
MAY 20 STARTING DATE