Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Up, 3 Down Pitching Challenge: CONTEST CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Hey guys! Wanted to post what my prize was for winning the "3 Up" side of the contest... Chris' contest are always the best, and his prizes are great! He sent a gift certificate to a local sports shop called Ebbets Field Flannels (link: http://www.ebbets.com/) which sells some pretty cool old school stuff. I picked out this shirt:
C0907C73-AF95-476B-A096-CE5ACF3839D2_zpsbzscasqk.jpg

which is just so perfect since they were only called the Purple Sox for one year, 1919, and that is the same year that I tell all my students I was born in when they ask (and they always ask!). Now I have a shirt that will really blow their minds!
Thank again, Chris!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Aaaannnddd.. I hate to do this to all you other competitors, but checking on Iwa's progress, looks like he just got Three Down!! Ha! Same guy!
Iwadown_zpshzvxdhcy.jpg

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Aaaannnddd.. I hate to do this to all you other competitors, but checking on Iwa's progress, looks like he just got Three Down!! Ha! Same guy!
Iwadown_zpshzvxdhcy.jpg

Great choice, Matt...and congrats on the 3 Down as well!

I'll get your 2nd prize out to you this week.

Thanks to all for playing. This contest is now closed.

Members online

Latest posts