Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

San Diego Padres Official Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Padres got that ass whipped. I made 60 bucks off of it thanks to
in game betting. When it was 12 to 7 I bet just under ten dollars on the Mariners.
It was the craziest game I have seen. I was glad I bet and watched it.
At least someone made money off of it. It was probably the worst game I've ever seen and I've seen many being a Padres fan.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
When is Green going to learn Maurer just isn't a set up guy?

Bullpen shuffle coming soon.

Padres manager Andy Green said Friday that bullpen roles would be changing after Thursday night's struggle, but he avoided getting into many specifics. "I think you'll see some changes," Green said. "Four guys at this point have thrown back-to-back days so some of that change will take a while to evolve based on availability. ... I think we'll see guys in some different roles going forward."

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
I thought tonight's game was done when Cashner was pulled after 1 out and Perdomo came in to relieve. Great come from behind win!

Some Padres pickups from the last few weeks:

garvey_zpsponqsoqu.jpg
ausmus_zpsu7k2hkqk.jpg

benes_zpshgrfp66w.jpg
nevin_zpsaesiezf8.jpg

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I guess this thread never really took off outside of a couple guys sharing. Is it possible to revive a 6 1/2 year old thread and keep it going? Probably not when we are talking about the Padres. They have had some great players over the years (even if some were just on borrowed time), but seem to be stuck in the lower tier of popularity.

Winfield
G Perry
R Jones
Willie Davis
O Smith
Templeton
Gwynn
Gossage
Nettles
Garvey
Kruk
Alomar brothers
Carter
McGriff
Sheffield
Hoffman
Piazza

Then I kind of lost track not all that long after Garvey retired. Hoffman and Piazza I just tossed on because.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Machado, Tatis (when he comes back), Bogarts and Soto. Very imposing middle lineup. We did deplete the farm system to get to this point though. Hopefully the pitching staff can stay healthy next year.

Members online