User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My ENTIRE Jose Canseco Collection - In Pictures!

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't help myself - I put EVERYTHING back in again instead of just showing the gu/auto/1 of 1s!
    Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    Sweet ! He seems to be helping out a few nice collectors. Great additions.

Ryan
    That's my goal. Get some cards that I don't care about as much into the hands of people who will appreciate them more the myself

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its alot of work to scan every card but well worth it when you get it uploaded.. I spent days doing that for front and back of everything I owned with the intention of having both scans on my website just so I could reference it when buying.

you've added some really nice stuff keep it up!

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st4040 View Post
    Its alot of work to scan every card but well worth it when you get it uploaded.. I spent days doing that for front and back of everything I owned with the intention of having both scans on my website just so I could reference it when buying.

you've added some really nice stuff keep it up!
    Thanks Paul!
    Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!

indyfan23
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome post. I love looking at all of the oddball cards from the 80s and 90s. Maybe one day Ill be motivated enough to scan in my Mattingly collection.

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieBaseball View Post
    Awesome post. I love looking at all of the oddball cards from the 80s and 90s. Maybe one day Ill be motivated enough to scan in my Mattingly collection.
    My hope is that one day everyone will so we can all look at everyone's collections! It has helped tons in terms of also having a count of everything, too!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tanner as always an EPIC post and that is an impressive run of 2015 topps archives I wish I had all of darryl strawberry I got several but some went for crazy amounts.

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrawberryfan39 View Post
    Tanner as always an EPIC post and that is an impressive run of 2015 topps archives I wish I had all of darryl strawberry I got several but some went for crazy amounts.
    Thanks man! Yeah, those buybacks can get a lil pricey.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mouschi View Post
    I couldn't help myself - I put EVERYTHING back in again instead of just showing the gu/auto/1 of 1s!
    Sweet! I still have at least 1 you need among my promos 1997 Select Company Sample. It's part of my set, but I didn't think I had anything left you needed, I thought the last one was the 1989 Score Promo.

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkfan View Post
    Sweet! I still have at least 1 you need among my promos 1997 Select Company Sample. It's part of my set, but I didn't think I had anything left you needed, I thought the last one was the 1989 Score Promo.
    Yup! and [MENTION=10901]Spike[/MENTION] has that punched score card too that I'm patiently waiting for him on to lose interest in!

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkfan View Post
    Well there is your answer to if the 89' Score Promo exists that you asked a week it two ago.

Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was asking about the 90 score ... the 89 i had to pay an arm and a leg for, but i'm glad i got it!

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was asking about the 90 score ... the 89 i had to pay an arm and a leg for, but i'm glad i got it!
    Yes, my bad, you asked about 90/91, not 89/90. Glad you got the 89' and good luck on the 90'. Lets hope we both locate our guy in the next few years.

Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN

juanlasttime
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome awesome awesome collection!!!

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1991, since he was #1 , he doesn't have one from what I know. #221-330 were the ones this year.

Ryan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast