Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Custom Cards Tournament - The Pick Wins!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
My vote goes to The Pick.

I just find it to be ridiculously unique. Both cards, I think, are [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] customs so just for the cool, unique factor, I have to go with the Washington.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I'm going with the UL Washington 'pick' card. It's very unique, colorful & a fun-humorous card to own.

I like the Mantle and usually I cant go against him but this time, I have to.

Fordman

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
While this tournament isn't sealed until [MENTION=5961]MisterT[/MENTION] deems it so, I'd like to give my thoughts on the final round.

It was a hard, close back and forth battle between the Mick & the Pick. Both got some good shots in, and in my opinion, this could have easily gone either way, depending upon which forum this was placed on. FCB is truly a different beast when compared to other forums, which is why I love it here and frequent it so much.

Armed with the knowledge of what people like over others, I myself would have probably entered completely different customs myself. It is truly great seeing such amazing talent on display by other custom card creators!

As they say, "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!"

The Golden Scissors Best Custom Award goes to:

UL WASHINGTON ROOKIE

goldenscissors.jpg

I'd like to add that while I was tasked with the design and production of the card (which I am very happy I was able to), it was UL Washington Rookie's idea to add in a toothpick. As much as I'd like to take credit myself, let's face it ... his idea is what made him the winner. Congrats brother!

Last edited:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Seriously well done to all the people who submitted, voted and had such a great dialog.

Thank you @mouschi for the graphics (and many of the cards) that were in here.

This may be my favorite thread of all time on here. I can tell you, this is the only thread I have been sharing with friends who do not collect cards (because of how great these cards are).

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Big thanks to [MENTION=5961]MisterT[/MENTION] for running this bracket / thread.

I'll echo that this has been an excellent thread with so many great cards posted. Thanks to all who participated, either by submitting cards for voting or by adding to the discussion.

Congrats brother!

I can't remember who owns the pick but congrats.

Thank you very much Mr T for all the work! And congrats to UL and the win. Awesome thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks, guys!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Wow!

Great Win U L Washington Rookie

Great contest and a great over all thread!

Great customs to showoff and show the amount of time/skill/thought that went in to each card.

Fordman

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts