Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sharing some Immortal PC *2009 added*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
The Puckett was the latest pickup? Beautiful card! (One of the best autograph sets ever made)

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
The Puckett was the latest pickup? Beautiful card! (One of the best autograph sets ever made)

Yes the puckett just arrived this last week. first new pickup in a year.

If you get sick of that Puckett, I'll give a good home. Very nice set. Good luck with the rest.

thank you! This set has a couple insane 1/1's so itll never be fully complete but I'm doing my best.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Those are awesome. You have some really badass auto cards in your collection. Sorry to hear about the shilled auctions though. That is just how this hobby is these days. It's a sad fact, but when there's this much money involved you can't help but get all those ants just crawling towards the honey.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Those are awesome. You have some really badass auto cards in your collection. Sorry to hear about the shilled auctions though. That is just how this hobby is these days. It's a sad fact, but when there's this much money involved you can't help but get all those ants just crawling towards the honey.

Thank you!
It is what it is at this point. Its come down to I'll overpay to a point to try and get the last couple wants. I've seen more of the /10 or less than the /20+ which is odd

Latest posts